|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Nasod DronesMoby & Remy, Nasod Assistants
|Race||Nasod (2nd Generation)|
|Height||167 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 우정신 (Woo Jung-shin)
能登 麻美子 (Noto Mamiko)
雨阳 (Yu Yang)
Loretta Di Pisa
Valeri Doyle (Before: Isabel Vaughan)
|Release Date|| 18 December 2008
2 November 2011
23 November 2011
15 February 2012
You will now face the queen of Nasods.
[A Nasod Queen who was awakened from her slumber by the power of El]
She uses her drones, Moby & Remy to aid her in battle.
Eve's Core Release System allows you to go into battle with intensified, automatic attack and defense moves. Initialize the system by going into awakening mode, and build up its power while in action. Your enemies wouldn't know what hit them when you bring on the pain!
- Main Article: Center of Altera Core
The Queen of Nasod, with high intelligence and sense of self.
Eve went into hibernation when the power of El suddenly disappeared, but is awakened when El energy seeps in due to the disturbance caused by the El Search Party.
She joins Elsword and his friends to find the El to rebuild the energy core that she found destroyed.
First Class Advancement
Eve is required to be Lv15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Electron ball inflict the Electric Shock condition for 3 seconds.
Aerial Mobility Code
Through the use of this code and with some help from her Nasod drones, Eve can glide around. This can be done by doing the commands such as:
They last longer than normal running and dash jumping. They also give Eve good hangtime in midair. However, Eve can only glide up once.
If you have a Nasod Battle Suit Drone, the color of the trail left behind will turn pink. Likewise, having a weapon with Triple fire/poison/ice, will change the trail to red/green/blue.
The amount of glides you can do in mid-air is affected by passives such as Graceful Step (Code: Exotic), Electron Accelerator (Code: Architecture), or Photon Booster (Code: Electra). As Code: Unknown, all of these commands are no longer usable.
Due to her nature as a Nasod, Eve falls more quickly compared to other characters after being launched by enemy attacks. She is, however, one of the characters who is launched further up when under effect of any launching attack.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Her combo turns the enemy around, so it's useful against shield mobs.
- Code Nemesis can no longer use this combo as it was replaced with her Nasod Drill Break combo.
- Like Aisha, Eve also falls faster than other characters in the game if is held.
- Eve's job path in Lore/Story would be the Code: Esencia path.
- Eve officially joins the main cast after the Ruben story quest Assemble.
- Eve's black and white drones are named Moby and Remy, respectively.
- In the Korean and Japanese servers, Eve's drones are referred to as the "Nasod Gear".
- When equipped with a weapon with elemental attributes, Remy will take the stacking element aura while Moby will take the instant effect element aura.
- All of Eve's summonable Nasods in her base job are based on enemies from Altera. Dimension Link - Century, Dimension Link - Guardian, and the old skill Dimension Link - Blader are based on Nasod Scout Type-L, Ignis & Leviathan, and Wally No.9 or Assault Nasod Type-W9, respectively.
- As a gag, Eve' slaps her opponent in her combo, just as she slapped Elsword in her introduction.
- Eve seems to be capable of limited flight without the assistance of Moby and Remy.
- Eve often displays an expressionless face and states that she does not have 'any emotions'. In reality, she shows and is designed to be a Nasod capable of expressing and understanding human emotions.
- Eve wrote the skill notes Piercing Soul and Reaction Acceleration.
- She seems to be keeping a diary.
- According to the official biodata, she has no weight stated, but it was written that she sinks faster than Raven (who is 98kg in his base job), most likely because of her Nasod body.
- Eve is a second-generation Nasod. Yuno, on the other hand, is an example of a third-generation Nasod.
- Because both of them are Nasods, Yuno refers to Eve as "noona" (누나), a Korean honorific used by males to refer to an older girl or an older sister.
- Despite being of an earlier generation, Eve's Queen's Core still has the ability to control the Elysion Nasods, who instinctively react to the core's presence upon her arrival in Elysion.
- Eve was constructed by Adrian as a Nasod capable of understanding human emotions and was made to counter Adam's emotionless strive for efficiency.
- Eve is shown making a mistake showing her humanity.
- She was involved with the building of the City in the Sky.