Dimension Link - Blader
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Summons a Nasod Blader to unleash slash and laser attacks. Blader slashes and fires lasers frontward.|
|Class||Master||Level Required||SP Cost Per Level|
|Skill Level||Level Required||Damage||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Laser (Magical)||Continuous Slashes||Laser|
*Please note that you can only achieve these levels through equipments, accessories, and titles.
|PvP Damage Modifier||MP Gain per Hit||Invincibility Interval|
|0.75||?? MP||?? MP||?? Seconds|
Name: Energy Concentration / 에너지 집중 (KR)
Description: Sword damage 1/3. Beam Damage x3. Beam Size +10%
Tips and Details
- Dimension Link - Blader can only be summoned if there are valid targets in the map.
- Eve can move immediately after Dimension Link - Blader is summoned.
- Just like Dimension Link - Century, Dimension Link - Blader will teleport to you if you move too far away.
- Dimension Link - Blader will push monsters together with its flailing, followed by a horizontal laser.
- The damage is concentrated on the flailing, though the laser often deals more damage as it easily scores all hits.
- Dimension Link - Blader is not so useful in PvP, as there is a slight delay before Dimension Link - Blader attacks.
- The delay often leads to its animation being cancelled by other player's Special Actives. Sometimes, the damage will be dealt, but Dimension Link - Blader will be invisible.
- If you are a Code: Nemesis or Code: Battle Seraph, this skill is extremely useful to use against Nasod Inspector when it goes into Magic Defense mode.
- Dimension Link - Blader is great for Magic Defense mobs and field clearing, but the chance of its animation being cancelled makes it somewhat irksome to use in parties that have high latency.
- Dimension Link - Blader is ultimately outclassed by Dimension Link - Guardian, which has superior clearing ability, and passives, which are more useful in Henir.
- Wally No. 9 of 3-6 can use Dimension Link - Blader's series of attacks. However, Wally No. 9 will fire its laser towards the air instead of frontward.
- Dimension Link - Blader used to fire the laser diagonally into the air like Wally No. 9, as that boss is what this skill was conceptually based off of, but it was changed after the Skill Tree Revamp.
- Even if you walk away from the Blader during the skill, when the attack ends, the Blader will appear in Eve's new location before leaving.
|Between its initial release and the 11/07/2013 KR Patch, Dimension Link - Blader would launch targets into the air on its last slash and fire a beam angled upward instead of straight forward. This version was identical to Wally No. 9's attack.|