|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Height||153 cm (5 ft)|
|Weight||47 kg (103 lb)|
|Voice Actors|| 양정화 (Yang Jung-hwa)
沢城 みゆき (Sawashiro Miyuki)
冯骏骅 (Feng Junhua)
Alex De Porrata
|Release Date|| 23 December 2010
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
11 July 2012
I will destroy you!
[A guardian of Hamel equipped with a Destroyer and Freiturnier]
A tough fighter that wields a giant cannon, and ignores the enemy's attacks while attack them.
- Main Article: Freiturnier
Chung's most notable feature is his Ammo. With the Cannonball System, Chung can reload and stock his Ammo in order to access strong Combos and also strengthen some Ammo-reliant Skills to devastating proportions, requiring him to keep a steady supply of Cannonballs at all times for optimal play.
He also has the ability to Awaken into his Berserk Mode, which will grant him an unlimited supply of Ammo for its duration.
Furthermore, he can access a Guarding and Counterattacking system to allow him to charge into the battlefield offensively and defensively.
- Main Article: Dawn of Hamel
Name: Prince Seiker
The successor of the Seiker family who are known protectors of the city of Hamel.
When Chung's father, the white Colossus Helputt, becomes corrupted by demon magic and invades Hamel, Chung tries to prevent the invasion but fails.
He joins the El Search Party to become stronger, deciding to go by Chung instead of his real name until he feels worthy.
First Class Advancement
Chung is required to be Lv 15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Chung falls a bit faster than the other characters, a trait that can often disrupt combos that involve launching.
- Chung's missiles are classified as physical projectiles, allowing them to bypass reflective effects.
- Having higher Action Speed will also increase the speed of reloading while standing.
- Chung's job path in Lore/Story would be the Comet Crusader path.
- Chung officially joins the main cast after the Resiam Outskirts story quest Preparing Retreat!!.
- Many of Chung's skills reuse the crest of Dragon Knight from KOG's defunct game, Grand Chase. The crest can be seen in the sigil of Burst Wolf, Pain of Caladbolg, Rapid Guardian, Exciting Crash, and Tiamat.
- The crest can also be seen on the floor of the elevator leading to the boss room of Heart of the Ancient Waterway.
- In Comet Crusader's Hyper Active Tiamat, it shows the sigil appearing when Chung goes into Berserk Mode for the skill. This could be implied that they made the sigil a symbol for Freiturnier.
- Chung's Korean name "청" literally means "Blue". The nickname was given to him by his father in reference to his eyes which were as blue as the waters of Hamel. Chung typically refers to himself with this nickname, only being called Prince when spoken to formally.
- "Chung" is canonically a word of Northern Fluone origin, in reference to it being of eastern origin in the real world.
- It is a misconception that Chung is the prince of Hamel. Prince is not his title; it is his given name.
- Chung is also known as the White Wolf of Hamel. This reflects the uniformity of his Freiturnier base color.
- Another reference to his title of "White Wolf" are his pupils, which resemble a dog/wolf's paw mark.
- Chung's hair is predominantly blonde like his father's, but he has 2 brown spots due to his mother's fully brown hair. The brown spots also resemble animal ears in line with his White Wolf theme.
- Chung is the first character with a known last name, with it being "Seiker".
- According to the World Cup 2014 avatar costume for Chung, he seemed to have played water polo in Hamel.
- According to Chung's Skill Note for Pandemonium - Fear, Chung is afraid of cockroaches.
- When Chung goes berserk in his reveal trailer of NA, he actually has Iron Paladin's berserk form instead.
- Like Iron Paladin, Chung's Interface (face on the top of the screen) uses his skill cut-in artwork.
- Chung and all characters that have come after him only have one base skill cut-in as opposed to Elsword~Eve who each have three.
- Chung was noted for being sick for much of his early life, a trait which he apparently shared with his father.