No enemies shall escape the onslaught of the Destroyer and Silver Shooter.
[A guardian of Hamel who uses a unique weapon called Silver Shooter]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Guardian who uses his gun, Silver Shooter, along with his Destroyer.
Chung worries that the Destroyer by itself may have weak points, so he develops a new weapon, the Silver Shooter, through endless research using the Guardian Stone.
A job class that destroys his enemies by effectively utilizing his Silver shooter along with his Destroyer.
여행을 통해 디스트로이어만으로 전투를 하는 것에 허점이 있다는 것을 깨닫고, 그 빈틈을 보완하기 위해 수호석의 활용법에 대해서 연구를 한끝에 디스트로이어 이외의 무기를 형상화 하는데 성공한다.
그 무기의 이름은 '실버슈터'. 실버슈터의 마법탄은 어떠한 타겟도 단숨에 꿰뚫어 버리는 위력을 가지고 있다. 디스트로이어의 빈틈을 실버슈터로 보완하는 효과적인 전투 방법으로 단숨에 적들을 부숴버린다.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shooting Guardian can job advance to a Deadly Chaser.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting commands receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
After doing a single , draw the silver shooter and fire 3 gunshots, finishing the combo by firing a missile from the destroyer while in Heavy Stance. Enemies close to the muzzle of the Destroyer will take additional damage if a Cannonball is fired.
After doing the standard combo, fire two bullets then step back while briefly invulnerable, followed by firing a rapid barrage of bullets finishing the combo with a final shot. The final shot have a certain chance to trigger a , dealing double damage. The final shot can also be cast earlier by pressing mid-combo and does not consume MP. no longer launches.
347% Mag. Damage x2~10|
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- When materializing the Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- Each bullet consumes 4 MP per shot and is able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets
- The Guardian Stone reacted to Chung mindset of defending against swift and nimble enemies, creating the Silver Shooter. Similar to the Freiturnier, when Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's emblem on his chest resembles a wolf's head, matching Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel. This becomes much more pronounced as Deadly Chaser.
- Shooting Guardian's command shows him using two Silver Shooters which conflicts with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.
- Curiously, you will receive 6 extra Cannonball ammo slots immediately upon advancing to this class, even though you cannot actually fill them up through reloading until unlocking Remodel Magazine.