|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Name||Prince Seiker (Chung)|
|Weapon||Cannon (Destroyer), Silver Shooters|
|Height||156 cm (5 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|ESP Collection||Awakening Duration Increase|
|Release Date|| 27 January 2011
27 June 2012
11 July 2012
18 July 2012
You have no chance!
[A guardian of Hamel who uses a unique weapon called Silver Shooter]
A tough fighter that wields a giant cannon, and ignores the enemy's attacks while attack them.
The Guardian who uses his gun, Silver Shooter, along with his Destroyer.
Chung worries that Destroyer by itself may have weak points, so he develops a new weapon, the Silver Shooter, through endless research using the Guardian Stone.
A job class that destroys his enemies by effectively utilizing his Silver shooters along with his Destroyer.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Shooting Guardian can job advance to a Deadly Chaser.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Bullet damage is calculated before Remodel Rifle.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Basic Gun Stance
After doing , fire 3 gunshots and fire a missile from the destroyer while in Heavy Stance.
After doing , fire two bullets then step back while briefly invulnerable, followed by firing a rapid barrage of bullets, finishing with a Head Shot. Head Shot can be cast earlier by pressing mid-combo and does not consume MP. no longer launches.
- Full Gallery: Chung/Gallery
Tips and Details
- When materializing the Silver Shooters, the movement of summoning/raising the gun does additional damage to targets close enough to be hit by the animation.
- Each bullet consumes 4 MP per shot and is able to "pierce" or ricochet off of two targets, allowing each bullet to hit 3 targets each.
- Bullets will retain the same properties while ricocheting. Bullets with launching properties will always launch targets and bullets fired in one direction will always act on targets if it were coming from that direction, regardless of which direction it ricochets
- The Head Shot from will not be affected by traits nor its [Mod] variant.
- Chung's Silver Shooters are a by-product of his Guardian Stone. Similar to the Freiturnier, when Chung wants to use them, he can just position his hand and the gun will materialize in his palm immediately.
- Shooting Guardian's emblem on his chest resembles a wolf's head, matching Chung's title as the White Wolf of Hamel. This becomes much more pronounced as Deadly Chaser.
- Shooting Guardian's command shows him using two Silver Shooters which conflicts with Chung making his second Silver Shooter upon advancing to Deadly Chaser.