My will is God's desire, and my existence is God's will.
[The Emissary of the Goddess Missioned to Restore the El]
- Main Article: Power System
Power System is a system exclusive to Ain which allows him to switch between "Cycle Magic" and "Creation Magic". When he's in default state, attacking enemies will charge the Power Gauge. After the Power Gauge is fulfilled, it will turn blue and you will shift into Creation Mode. During this time, you will be able to switch between "Cycle magic" and "Creation magic" with the V key (default key).
Unlike other characters, Ain's awakening mode is known as "Spiritualism mode", which has only 1 Awakening Bead, and receives only 5% increase in damage. However, he can reawaken during his "Spiritualism mode" to ascend to the next phase and obtain additional benefits.
- Main Article: Chaotic Forest of Ruben
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A mysterious man who appeared before the El Search Party.
He claims he is a priest serving a goddess, and offers to help them find the stolen El Shard.
However, everything about him still remains a mystery.
신의 권능인 순환, 창조의 힘을 지니고 있는, 여신 이스마엘을 섬기는 신관.
여유롭고 느긋한 성격으로 웬만한 일은 웃어넘긴다.
여간해서는 화를 내지 않는 보살타입으로 격한 감정표현이 적은 편.
엘의 조각을 쫓는 엘소드 일행 앞에 갑자기 나타난 의문의 청년.
여신을 섬기는 신관이라고 자신을 소개하고 루벤의 엘의 조각을 찾는 일을 돕겠다고 하지만 그의 많은 것이 베일에 싸여 있다.
펜듈럼을 매개체로 엘리오스의 마법보다 한층 고위의 마법을 사용하고 신계의 무기를 직접 소환, 투영해 차원이 다른 전투가 가능하다.
First Class Advancement
Ain is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
- Full Gallery: Ain/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Despite being projectiles, and its class specific variations cannot be absorbed/reflected since they deal Physical damage.
- Ain by default has a higher and more suspending jump compared to other characters.
- If the Ring of Fury is equipped, Ain will automatically enter Awakening: Phase 3 upon the first awakening. This also applies to Fever.
- If you start a dungeon already Awakened (by awakening previously in a Field, for example) and your awakening buff ends before you are able to re-awaken while it's active, the blinking that will indicate Phase 3 Awakening will disappear. However, this is merely a visual glitch, as you will still enter Phase 3 upon Awakening again.
- Ain's job path in Lore/Story would be the Bluhen path.
- Ain actually joins the main cast at the beginning of their adventure, even before Elsword, Aisha, and Rena officially embark as the El Search Party. However, the other characters are unable to retain their memories of Ain.
- It is shown in the Elysion Clear video that Ain has lost his physical form once again, only to be briefly mentioned by Rena in the story quest The End and the Beginning.
- Ain makes his true permanent formal introduction in the Hall of El story quest Together, Once More. After his permanent introduction, Ain now maintains his existence through the Goddess Elria.
- Ain joins the El Search Party under the guise of being an El Priest, and keeps up this ruse even until today, with the exception of two playable characters who know he's more than he lets on:
- Add joined when Ain had lost his physical form and could not exert any powers - as such, when he finally rematerialized during the Magmanta's Cave story quest Rod Ross Runs Away, the memories of Ain that everyone else in the ESP gained back didn't exist for Add, who questions him for his sudden appearance that no one else seemed bothered by. As Ain can tell Add is not from this timeline, they both don't bring it up with the rest to keep their own secret safe.
- Upon joining the El Search Party in Save The Blacksmith!, Lu can sense his creation powers, but simultaneously senses the corruption of Henir which throw her off as it makes him appear similar to a human. Her suspicions are later confirmed when she accidentally absorbed some of his creation powers into a Seed of Life while purifying him of Henir energy during the Debrian Laboratory story quest A Little Step, but she still does not go deeper into the matter.
- Naturally, as far as NPCs are concerned, the El Lady is well aware he is an angel, especially after the events of the Master Road story quest Hernia's Memory.
- Each of Ain's job paths align themselves with one of the known Gods/Goddesses of the game's world:
- Richter is aligned with Ishmael, following his original mission as closely as possible.
- Bluhen is aligned with Elria, after growing more emotions and regaining his body as a result of it as well as choosing his own mission moving forward.
- Herrscher is aligned with Henir, after the corruption he gained after the El Explosion spreading further across his body until he fully accepts it.
- In his Spiritualism form, there is a dark spot above and in his left eye. This is due to the influence of Henir induced from his time spent in the realm after the El Explosion.
- Although Ain's main weapon is his Pendulum, he never uses it for fighting, either using Projection weapons or Cycle magic instead.
- Ain has to break the Pendulum to start interventions and unlock his full power which is why most if not all of his start poses begins with his Pendulum breaking.
- Fessel Heilig, Autosuggestion, Erst der Letzt, and Ende der Welt are the only instances of the Pendulum being used during combat.
- All of Ain's Spiritualism portraits lack the Pendulum.
- Ain rarely if ever refers to people other than Elsword by their name. He would instead use a nickname based on their race or background, with Aisha being "Ms. Wizard", Rena being "Ms. Elf", Raven being "Mr. Half-Nasod", Eve being "Ms. Queen", Chung being "Mr. Guardian", Ara being "Ms. Fox", Elesis being "Ms. Knight Captain", Add being "Mr. Ancient", Lu and Ciel being "Demons", and Laby being "Ms. Mirror Friend".
- After being saved from Henir corruption by Lu, he starts calling her "Ms. Demon" in a much more affectionate manner and refers to Ciel as "Mr. Half-Demon".
- Additionally, he also does so with some NPCs such as Banthus being "Mr. Bandit", Winster being "Mr. Dog", Haivan being "Mr. Kid", and Nichel being "Ms. Dog".
- Many of Ain's skill names are in German and the runic alphabet used in his teasers are used to translate his backstory to German.
- In the North American English dub, he is given a German accent to match this theme.
- In the European servers, his backstory and his skill names are in Latin.
- Despite the skill names being German, a majority of them are grammatically incorrect or translated with the wrong synonym.
- When awakened, Ain's voice will sound louder and echoes more.
- Wearing a custom face will not change Spiritualism eyes.
- Ain is the first character to be released in other servers within the same month of his release in KR, being released in all servers except TW, CN, and EU the following week after KR.
- The word 'lofty' in Ain's first job names means extremely proud or high in stature.
- Ain's first jobs do not have a Spiritualism portrait or model. When they awaken, their appearance and top left portrait will remain as his base class.
- Ain is the first character to receive new Quick Voice lines in each path outside of 3rd Jobs. The other characters gained new Quick Voice lines later on.
- Ain's Spiritualism portrait has a script associated with Ishmael surrounding him. The translation of this is "Ainchase Ishmael - Disparate Force - Power of God".
- His appearance in Cycle Magic has a ring in this same script, reading "Ainchase Ishmael", with the larger characters being I, M, and L.
- The magic circle used in many places uses one repeating line, reading a presumably filler nonsense string of random letters. His Creation Magic appearance does the same, with a different string.
- When translated to Arabic, Ain means 'eye'. This could be referencing him being an observer for Ishmael or becoming Henir's eye in the 3rd path.
Generic Clear Lines
- Ain: (We must get the El back... There's no time.)
- Ain: (El... and my mission... We must hurry.)
- Ain: -
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||亞殷
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾因