|:اللغة||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
My will is God's desire, and my existence is God's will.
[The Emissary of the Goddess Missioned to Restore the El]
The 'Creation Magic' granted by the Goddess Ishmael and the unique 'Cycle Magic' given with his name will allow you to play with limitless potential.
- Main Article: Power System
Power System is a system exclusive to Ain which allows him to switch between "Cycle Magic" and "Creation Magic". When he's in default state, attacking enemies will charge the Power Gauge. After the Power Gauge is fulfilled, it will turn blue and you will shift into Creation Mode. During this time, you will be able to switch between "Cycle magic" and "Creation magic" with the V key (default key).
Unlike other characters, Ain's awakening mode is known as "Spiritualism mode", which has only 1 Awakening Bead, and receives only 5% increase in damage. However, he can reawaken during his "Spiritualism mode" to ascend another stage and obtain additional benefits.
- Main Article: Chaotic Forest of Ruben
Ainchase Ishmael was created by the Goddess Ishmael to restore the power of El.
When the El exploded into tiny shards, he fell through a Time & Space gap created by the explosion. After falling through the gap, Ain lacked the power to sustain his existence and started to wilt away. While in the gap, he wandered aimlessly through the chaos of Time and Space. He eventually felt a faint power of the El and instinctively chased after it. He felt the El getting stronger and with a renewed sense of the mission, he regained his powers and was able to escape.
Now, after escaping the chaos of the Time & Space gap, he returns to Elrios to assist the El Search Party and fulfill his mission.
مهام الأختصاص الأول
Ain is required to be Lv.15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
|Attacks 3 times with a projected sword and finishes with a multihit blast.|
|Attacks 2 times with a projected sword before stabbing the enemy, shattering the projected sword to infict more damage.|
|Attacks 3 times with a projected sword and finishes by firing multiple daggers at enemies while in super armor.|
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets which cause a small explosion upon contact and firing a non-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
When the enemy has 3 El Dain stacks, the final will cause a multihit Circular Magic Blast that pulls nearby enemies in and must hit the enemy to activate. (Cannot overlap with itself or other elemental effects)
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an wind-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an fire-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Use circular magic to fire 2 El Dain bullets before causing a small explosion, fires an ice-elemental bullet. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.
|Dash at an enemy with a projected sword, slash through them, then slam the ground to launch them into the air.|
|Dash behind enemies and fire a spear at their back, knocking enemies down.|
|Use circular magic to fire a charged El Dain bullet at enemies. Each bullet will place an El Dain stack on the enemy.|
|Attack 3 times with a projected sword while in mid-air. First slash launches targets into the air, the next two slashes will hitstun targets.|
|Throw projected spears 3 times while in mid-air.|
|While in mid-air,||Ain is able to levitate by holding the key. You can move while levitating.||
|While levitating,||Launch yourself forward with a jump while floating in midair.|
|Recovery /||Strikes enemies feet with a projected sword.
April Fools Skill Cut-in. (2017) Maid Ain
Official Promotional artwork of Ain in the Elpheus set.
Official Promotional artwork of Ain in the Mariposa Requiem set.
Third teaser poster.
Click here to view the full version.
Fourth teaser poster.
Click here to view the full version.
Ain in anime episode 1 preview.
Ain (speck of light) in Elysion clearing video.
Tips and Details
- Despite being projectiles, and its class specific variations cannot be absorbed/reflected since they deal Physical damage.
- Ain by default has a higher and more suspending jump compared to other characters.
- If the Ring of Fury is equipped, Ain will automatically enter Awakening Stage 3 upon the first awakening. This also applies to Fever.
- Ain's main canon job path in Lore/Story would be the Bluhen path.
- Ain actually joins the main cast at the beginning of their adventure, even before Elsword, Aisha, and Rena officially embark as the El Search Party. However, the other characters are unable to retain their memories of Ain.
- After falling into the gap of Time and Space created by the El explosion, Ain got corrupted by what looks to be Henir energy. This is shown in his Spiritualism form where there is a dark spot above and in his left eye.
- Although Ain's main weapon is his Pendulum, he never uses it for fighting, either using Projection weapons or Cycle magic instead.
- Ain has to break the Pendulum to start interventions and unlock his full power which is why most if not all of his start poses begins with his Pendulum breaking.
- All of Ain's Spiritualism portraits also lack the Pendulum.
- Ain hardly acknowledges the other members of the El Search Party other than Elsword. He would instead call them by their race or background, with Aisha being "Ms. Wizard", Rena being "Ms. Elf", Raven being "Mr. Half-Nasod", Eve being "Ms. Queen", Chung being "Mr. Guardian", Ara being "Ms. Fox", Elesis being "Ms. Knight Captain", Add being "Mr. Ancient", and Lu and Ciel being "Demons".
- Additionally, Banthus was merely referred to as "Mr. Bandit" in one dungeon clear quote.
- After regaining his physical form after the events of the Hall of El, he starts seeing them in a much more amicable light, aside from Lu by virtue of being a demon.
- Many of Ain's skill names are in German and the runic alphabet used in his teasers are used to translate his backstory to German.
- In the North American English dub, he is given a German accent to match this theme.
- In the European servers, his backstory and his skill names are in Latin.
- Despite the skill names being German, a majority of them are grammatically incorrect or translated with the wrong synonym.
- When awakened, Ain voice will sound louder and echoes more.
- Wearing a custom face will not change Spiritualism eyes.
- Ain is the first character to be released in other servers within the same month of his release in KR, being released in all servers except TW, CN, and EU the following week after KR.
- The word 'lofty' in Ain's first job names means extremely proud or high in stature.
- Ain's first jobs do not have a Spiritualism portrait or model. When they awaken, their appearance and top left portrait will remain as his base class.
- After Ain advances to his 1st Job Class, his Quick Voice lines will change to reflect his personality change.
- Lofty: Executor's Quick Voice shows a more aggressive personality, while Lofty: Anpassen's Quick Voice shows a more lighthearted personality and Lofty: Wanderer's Quick Voice shows an emotionless personality.
- Ain is the second character to have their Evil Tracer Ice Burner set be based on a miniboss rather than a main boss and is the only Evil Tracer 3 to be based on a miniboss. Ain's costume is based on Enslaved Demon In.
- Ain in his Spiritualism form have a kind of a magic spell script surrounding him. The translation of this is "Ainchase Ishmael - Disparate Force - Power of Goddess".
- When translated to Arabic, Ain means 'eye'. This could be referencing him being an observer for Ishmael or becoming Henir's eye in the 3rd path.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||亞殷
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾因