|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
I must fight on... for those I care for...!
Thanks to the modifications done on the Nasod Arm, Veteran Commander is able to tolerate overheating much better, allowing him to execute even more explosive flame-based attacks. He now possesses abilities that leave flames on the ground, burning enemies who walk through the scorching ground.
The Nasod arm may be capable of massive destruction, but Raven is alarmed that it is overheating far too often now. The mercenary needs to get it fixed before it fails him in battle, and before long, he approaches the Ponggos for their expertise.
They promptly send him out to collect rare materials for the repair: Ignis's arm that blasts out nuclear flames, the sturdy dark steel of Durahan Knight, and enchanted, mass-altering golem fragments. Gathering all these from such huge, dangerous monsters is clearly not simple, but Raven succeeds nonetheless.
The Ponggos complete the Nasod arm enhancement, and with further training, Raven becomes the distinguished Veteran Commander.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Weapon Taker can advance into Veteran Commander. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Veteran Commander can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Badge of the Crow Mercenaries .
- Speak with Altera Ponggo Elder Adel.
- Collect 40 drops from monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended 4-5: Nasod Foundry.
- Speak with Lento in Feita
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated before Overheat buff.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated without Overheat Mode Activated!.
: Overheat combo damage is calculated without Awakened Will: Veteran Commander.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
Backstory of Veteran Commander in comic format. Click Here
Veteran Commander's Accessory, Crow Rise.
Tips and Details
- With both Mercenary Behavior and Mercenary Survival Strategy, Veteran Commander can become extremely resistant to overheat, status effects, and damage when low on HP, making him a progressively difficult opponent to injure.
- Whenever Veteran Commander's Nasod Arm overheats, 'vents' will open and appear on his arm. They will also make a sound when they close.
- The overheat animation used after going into overheat differs between combos and skills originally learned by Weapon Taker and ones learned by Veteran Commander. Weapon Taker will swipe his arm inward while Veteran Commander will typically swipe his arm away.
- During Veteran Commander's release event in NA/UK, when summoning his NPC Card, the angel from the KR pre-release event appears and fights for them. However, this didn't happen in his pre-release event.
- Veteran Commander's design and concept seems to based on crows. This is shown in his Nasod arm, weapon, uniform, and accessories bearing crow-like features.
- In the Lock Down Veteran Commander skill cut-in, Raven's right eye closes, as if he's taking aim.
- Investigation of official document shows this class was initially called "크루얼 파이터 (Cruel Fighter)".
- The last hit of "Roll and Grab" is similar to Breaking Fist's animation. In the original teaser trailer of Weapon Taker, it showed that the concept of the Roll and Grab combo was supposed to be rolling behind targets and slashing them.