Rain of Fire
|Language:||English • 中文（简体）|
|Max Hits Per Napalm Bullet||Number of Napalm Bullets||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Hits per Flame||Flames Per Bullet||Normal||Overheat|
|PvE||309%||9||4||3||+3||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||371%||9||4||3||+3||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Light Rain of Fire||Heavy Rain of Fire|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|Per Flame||Total||Overheat||Per Flame||Total||Overheat|
Tips and Details
- The napalm bullets are fired spread apart significantly, though the flames caused by their explosion will spread to the left and right of the bullet's explosion point, covering the entire area ahead of you.
- When Overheated, Raven will fire an additional 3 napalm bullets in the same spots as the first set, causing a second set of flames to appear and vastly increasing the skill's total damage.
- Since the flames spread out over a wide distance, most enemies will not be hit by more than a few of them while some smaller targets will miss the area of effect entirely. It is possible to hit one or two of the flames entirely even on ground level enemies if they are tall enough, however.
- This can be partly mitigated with good positioning, as the positions of the flames are consistent between uses.
- To maximize damage dealt on small targets, it is best to try and hit them with the spot where the bullets will explode, as they will take at least 4 hits as the flames burst out of the bullet, along with any additional hits as the flames descend.
- Naturally, only wide and tall enough targets such as Ancient Bone Dragon and Debrian Nasod Carrier can be hit by the entire skill, though it is still incredibly powerful even with just a few flame hits on smaller enemies.