|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
Kuh...the contract..! It's asking for too much!
[A half-human half-demon marksman that has inherited superior demonic energy]
Normally he supports Lu by utilizing demon plants and enhanced fighting power.
But in his Manic Demon Form, he turns into a full demon and becomes an entity of death that annihilates enemies.
Demonio is a class that took in Lu's demonic energy to become a demonic gunner. Demonio uses traps and sniper shots to keep the enemies at bay and also to collect the combination gauge. When the combination gauge is full, Demonio enters the Demon Form and obliterates his enemies with demonic power.
Since that day, Lu's power slowly became stronger. With her powers being revived, this also affected Ciel, still connected to Lu under their contract. For the first few days, Ciel had improved combat abilities but as time went on, the demonic power proved too powerful for his body to handle.
From being a half-demon, the power slowly transformed him into a full-fledged demon. Ciel grew horns and his hair turned white. His physical abilities improved but he started to lose hold on his human emotions. Ciel was the restraint to Lu, to prevent her from going mad with the sudden surge of demonic power. However, Ciel eventually succumbs to the overwhelming demonic energy and eventually follows the same path as Lu.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Diabla can advance into an Demonio. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Demonio can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Demonio's Horn .
- Clear Transporting Tunnel B4-1.
- Defeat King Nasod 8 times in Altera Core.
- Clear Shrine of Dedication Entrance 6 times.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Defeat Amethyst 5 times in Underground Chapel.
- Go to Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Applicable only when Lu/Ciel has 1 Combination Points, and will be activated when a enemy is Bounded. To bound enemies, press when prompted after launching a enemy.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
| Endless Combination
After launching enemies up at the end of Combination Assault, switch to the other character to pursue any launched enemies, dragging them to you and knocking them back up, before switching back to the previous character for a finishing attack. If you sucessfully hit the enemy with the , a prompt will appear and the enemy will be Bounded if hit.
Manic Demon Skills
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Full Gallery: Lu/Ciel/Gallery
Tips and Details
- When doing Endless Combination inside the Free Training room, beginning with Ciel will cause the final sniper shot to do no damage or launch enemies. It works fine inside of dungeons and fields, however.
- Manic Demon Skills are all considered to be separate skills from Transcendence.
- Because of this, effects that boost Transcendence's damage will not boost the damage of these five skills.
- Demonio is a Spanish/Portuguese term for "demon".
- Ciel's facial expression changes and his eyes turn dark blue upon advancing to Demonio. His left sclera turns completely black, though this is only visible with costume hair or on the Transcendence portrait as his default hair covers his left eye.
- Equipping custom eyes will also remove the black sclera.
- Like Diabla, Demonio focuses almost entirely on Ciel. Due to this reason, Lu also does not get a new pose upon advancement and retains her pose from Diabla.
- Until the 08/01/2019 RE:BOOT update, this advancement also only added skills that switched to Ciel.
- The initial for Demonio is M instead of D to prevent confusion with Dreadlord.
- Demonio's design appears to have a garden motif, seeing as he has many plant-related skills including seeds and plant summonings, as well as the flowery aura in his Idle pose.
- The Manic Demon Combination cut-in will only be used if the class's proper cut-in is equipped in the Hyper Active Customization slot. Using any other custom cut-in will not trigger the Manic Demon cut-in.
- Awakening after reaching Transcendence while in Manic Demon Form will have the characters' respective Manic Demon cut-in animated in the same style as the regular Transcendence cut-in. The artwork itself remains unchanged.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||冷焰邪魔||Cold Flame Demon|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||幽幻恶魔||Twilight Demon|