|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
Now children, it's time to show off your powers!
[The founder of satellite controlled machine army]
She commands her army of mechs
sweeping the battlefield.
Rose is now the founder of a satellite-controlled machine army, effortlessly commanding her army of mechs created by her with the latest technology.
After fighting with Henir's Order, Rose feels that her robots are not sufficient to defeat enemies who will only get stronger from now on.
She needed to find a method that will efficiently and accurately deliver her orders simultaneously to more of her creations.
Finally, Rose decides to utilize the satellite system she used to analyze Elrios' geography. Though the satellite needed repairs from months of disuse, it was the perfect medium for her purpose.
"Zero, look at this! This perfect color coordination, and seamless joints! This is truly a great model. Not only that, they share one operation system coexisting with high artificial intelligence that allows great freedom... This is perfection itself achieved with technology!!"
"Yeah, I know, you said so the first thousand times."
The Nasods from Elysion and Elrianode gave Rose inspiration for new research, until she finally completes a new system that enables her to command a large army of mechs simultaneously.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Satellite OS ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Ez-8 Countdown • Ex-S Viper • Mecha Drop
: Auto-Gun bullet damage is calculated before Mecha Control.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.15x multiplier during 3rd job.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Prime Operator can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Prime Operator) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Spirit Sanctum (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
- Prime Operator's name is likely a play on the Prime Awakening class of Dungeon Fighter Online, Optimus's male counterpart.
|South Korea||프라임 오퍼레이터||Prime Operator|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||軍械首席||Ordnance Prime|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||缔造机师||Creation Operator|
Primus OperatorLatin for First Creator
|France||Prime opératrice||Prime Operator|
|Brazil||Engenheira Prodígio||Talented Engineer|