[Mod] G-0 Battleroid
|[Special Active: Bravery] [Mod] |
Summon Air Mecha [G-0 Battleroid].
G-0 Battleroid will guard and automatically track and attack nearby enemies for 60 sec.
|Robot Detonation Reaction Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Prime Operator||99||[Force] G-0 Battleroid (A)|
|Mode||Guided Missile (Magical)||Self BuffG-0 BattleroidSelf BuffG-0 Battleroid||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||221%||100% of the caster||60 Seconds||24 (
|300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvP||93%||20% of the caster|
G-0 Battleroid Support Mode
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits|
|Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-Destruct||Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-Destruct|
|Heavy G-0 Battleroid||Light G-0 Battleroid|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|26.4 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
|Normal||Over Strike||Normal||Over Strike|
|Regular||Limit Over||Regular||Limit Over||Regular||Limit Over||Regular||Limit Over|
Support Mode Total Damage
|Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-destruct||Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-destruct||Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-destruct||Gatling Shot||Guided Missile||Laser Beam||Self-destruct|
|Affected By Action Speed|
- *Only casting animation, not the hitbox itself.
Tips and Details
- The summon will be invincible when firing Guided Missile during initial cast.
- Just like Air Mecha: Gale Force, all the Support Mode attacks will only benefit from Skill Damage Increase buffs if the unit was summoned while they were already up.
- Unlike Air Mecha: Gale Force, this mecha's machine gun fire sequence is very reliable, boasting a larger hitbox and duration, often resulting in catching and hitlocking multiple enemies in front of it.
- Due to the Mecha Generator passive, this version of the skill recovers 360 MP over its full duration, resulting in a net gain in MP even with its base MP cost, let alone with the Light trait and/or G-Mastery buff.
- If this skill is reused while the first mecha is still active, the first mecha will be destroyed.
- Limit Over increases the Guided Missile count from the initial skill cast, but does not increase it from Support Mode.
- During Support Mode, G-0 Battleroid will cycle through performing Gatling Shot and Guided Missiles. It only uses Laser Beam once its duration is over or when replaced by a new G-0 Battleroid summon.
- Can be commanded to use Self-Destruct by using Robot Detonation (despite the name, doing so won't actually destroy G-0 Battleroid).
- Does not apply any hitstun in PvP.
- Glitch: When summoned, G-0 Battleroid may sometimes disappear right away without performing any actions other than its (rather useless) finishing move Laser Beam.
- Right after casting, the summoned G-0 Battleroid will stay in the place it was cast from to fire the Guided Missiles until it is over. However, using Robot Detonation can free the summon from its animation, making it enter Support Mode directly after being summoned. All Guided Missiles will still be fired regardless.
- Just like Air Mecha: Gale Force, the missiles and shots are capable of skipping certain boss mechanics due to their hitstun-locking nature.
- You cannot switch Mod Skills or skill pages when the summon is active, though this applies to all [Mod] summon skills (with [Mod] G-0 Battleroid being the only one by far).
Prime Operator - Skills
- Satellite Interceptor
- Satellite Interceptor