Rather then choosing the safer option, accepting this power and controlling it would be a better way to redeem myself.
[A fighter who utilizes the power of the Nasod to the limit.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A warrior that crushes his enemies with his Nasod Hand.
Raven realizes that with each successful battle, the Nasod arm was upgrading by itself.
He worries about using his hand but decides that he would rather accept the Nasod part and use it's power than play it safe.
By using the limits of Nasod technology in his battles, Raven utilizes explosive power in his battle style.
계속되는 전투 중 자신의 몸에 생긴 이상을 알아챈 레이븐은 나소드 핸드를 사용할 수록 나소드의 힘이 스스로 진화하여 더욱 강화되고 있다는 것을 알게 된다.
예전처럼 나소드의 힘에 휘둘리는 삻으로 돌아가게 되는 것은 아닐까, 나소드 핸드의 사용을 고민하던 레이븐은 자신이 저질러 온 수많은 피해를 상기하며 마음을 다잡는다.
이 팔로 저질러온 죄를 외면해서는 안 된다. 회피하고 안전을 택하기 보다는 나소드를 받아들이고 힘을 제어하여 사용하는 쪽이 올바른 속죄라고 판단한 레이븐은 나소드를 한계치까지 사용하여 폭발적인 힘을 발휘하는 전투방식을 택하게 된다.
Raven, who noticed an abnormality in his body during an ongoing battle, realized that the more he used the Nasod Hand, the more powerful the Nasod hand was becoming by evolving itself and getting stronger.
Raven contemplated about using the Nasod hand, wondering if he will return to how he used to be before, under the power of the Nasods. He must not turn away from the sins he has committed with this arm.
Rather than avoiding and choosing safety, Raven decided that right atonement was to accept the Nasod, to control it's power and use it, so he uses the Nasod Arm to the limit and chooses a fighting method that uses uses it's explosive power.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Over Taker can job advance to a Reckless Fist.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Unlike Sword Taker and Weapon Taker's Nasod Arms, which still have parts of their interior wiring visible, the interior of Over Taker's Nasod Arm seems to have evenly coated the exterior of the arm or is covered up by a more organic shell.
- As Over Taker and onward to Reckless Fist, a portion of Raven's hair starts turning white. This may have been induced by his Nasod Arm's increased influence.
- Over Taker's was heavily inspired, if not directly copied, from Raven's old base skill, Burning Rush, and keeps most of the properties of that skill.