|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Hmph...Don't waste my time...
[A mercenary that uses the enhanced powers of the Nasod]
A berserker who uses brute force to defeat enemies.
A warrior that crushes his enemies with his Nasod Arm.
Raven realizes that with each successful battle, the Nasod Arm was upgrading by itself.
He asks a Pongo mechanic to prevent Nasod technology from overloading, and learns to control its violent power and make it completely his own.
By utilizing Nasod technology in his battle, Raven becomes the Over Taker.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 1 Guardian's Lunch from Wally's Guardian in Wally's Castle.
- Collect 10 Velder Knight's Epaulettes from Little Soldiers and Big Soldiers in Wally's Castle.
- Collect Wally No. 8 Control Chip from Wally No.8 in Wally's Castle.
- Talk to Echo, the alchemist of Elder.
- Go to Elder.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
: Nasod Arm damage is calculated before Burning Nasod Hand.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
|Nasod Punch Combo
After doing the standard combo, follow up with up to five punches, each punch besides the final punch is divided in sets of two. Hitting the key less than five times will result in in the combo being cut short, and the final punch being delivered sooner.
While in the air; dives down with his Nasod fist first, harming enemies in his path and when he hits the ground. Finish by pushing them back with several Nasod spikes. The shockwave from the punch has heavy hitstun.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- Unlike Sword Taker and Weapon Taker's Nasod Arms, which still have parts of their interior wiring visible, the interior of Over Taker's Nasod Arm seems to have evenly coated the exterior of the arm or is covered up by a more organic shell.
- As Over Taker and onward to Reckless Fist, a portion of Raven's hair starts turning white. This may have been induced by his Nasod Arm's increased influence.
- Over Taker's was heavily inspired, if not directly copied, from Raven's old base skill, Burning Rush, and keeps most of the properties of that skill.
|South Korea||오버 테이커||Over Taker|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||狂心武者||Crazy Warrior|
|Spain||Portador de la cuchilla||Blade Bearer|
|France||Porteur de lame||Blade Bearer|
|Italy||Esperto di Lame||Blade Expert|
|United Kingdom||Blade Bearer|
|Brazil||Mercenário do Abismo||Abyss Mercenary|