|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 中文（简体）|
With my life, I will lead this battle to victory!
[Master of aerial combat utilizing her superior ability]
With a variety of grenades at her disposal
she can turn any battle in her favor.
With superior mobility, a variety of grenades, and long-distance attacks, this job path easily turns any battle in her favor.
After experiencing many battles, witnessing Elrianode, and the restoration of El, Rose instinctively realized that she will be in Elrios for a lot longer than anyone had first anticipated. The El, the foundation of Elrios, and its shadow, the Dark El, along with Henir's Order, the organization that was aiming to take control of them both... Something sinister was definitely brewing.
She could not ignore the evil that could eventually consume the world. She needed to stop them here in Elrios. Even if they are not the cause of the disasters in Heaven, it was surely a beginning of another disaster.
"I will stop all evil with my power!"
Rose implements Nasod technology she finds in Debrian Laboratory to her weapons and her nitro motors. With this new technology and her firm resolution, the only thing left for her is victory.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Enhanced Nitro Motor ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Clear El Tower Defense 5 times.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: G-18C Freezing Grenade • Photon Bomb • G-96 Pressure Grenade
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Minerva can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Minerva) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Rose/Gallery
- Minerva is the Roman goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare and is the Roman counterpart of the Greek goddess Athena.
- Unlike the other classes in this job path, Minerva is named after a figure in Roman mythology instead of Norse mythology.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||密涅瓦||Minerva|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||密涅瓦||Minerva|