- Elsword: That Nasod was huge– and not exactly small fry in the power department, either. If it coulda moved... even Sis would have had a tough time taking it down, right?
- Elsword: Found the El – that's a big win! Getting the El back and getting stronger all the time... Sis has gotta be impressed by me now, right?
- Elsword: Yeah, I got the stolen El back! All right!
- Elsword: Ha, how 'bout that?! I did it!
Got the job done, with my own power...
My sister would be proud, wouldn't she?
Well, one way to make sure–-keep keepin' on, till I see her again!
- Aisha: Ohmigosh! The El that got stolen by Banthus, handed to Wally, and taken to Altera... We found it! Talk about luck – and utter awesomeness, too, of course.
- Aisha: Wow, what a monster! I'd never have dreamed a machine could use the 4 attributes so freely!
- Aisha: An enormous Nasod! Could it be, like – the Nasod king? Even I have to admit it's kind of magnificent; I've got goosebumps just seeing it!
- Aisha: The Nasod King was pretty formidable, but it was old and worn-out, too.
So much for 'ancient power', I guess.
- Rena: Hurrah, we have done it! The El has been found at last! Perhaps this will cause the darkness over the land to recede somewhat?
- Rena: Spirits be praised, the El has been found! It hasn't solved everything, though, has it? Perhaps when the El has been returned to its proper place – then the darkness over the lands might vanish.
- Rena: ...The power of El can move those large machines. How wonderful to have it back!
Never again shall the El be abused, if I've anything to say about it!
- Rena: That was a truly formidable Nasod; it quite took my breath away. Curiously, it did not have that lifelike aura I sense before. What could that mean?
- Raven: Found El anyway... fulfilled my original aim. Now El will be under the kingdom's supervision, again... Will this tranquilize the chaotic continent...?
- Raven: How does it make you feel to be punished by your creatures!... I mean, if you have anything like emotions.
- Raven: King of Nasods... Vanish... Forever. ...Hope that this has put an end to everything bad... But still I have this bad feeling.
- Raven: So... Is this over with Nasods...? Now... I or monsters like Crow... won't appear again.
- Eve: I want to take a look around. I need some time alone... but... thank you.
- Eve: It is different from my design... It has been changed to mass-produced Nasods for battle!
Well... how? Did somebody creep in while I was asleep?
- Eve: -
- Add: Lord Wally, our contract is over! I'm sparing your life considering our past we went through. This is your chance, I'll remove the line, so try to escape! Hehe, transform into Dynamo aircraft. Let's hunt down Eve!
- Add: Wal... Wally... his aircraft is picking up a signal... has it already arrived? This place is collapsing any minute now. Wally... let's find Wally!
- Add: Oh..! This is it!! With this, I'll be able to craft multiple Altera cores. Haha Eve... Eve!! Where are you? Code: Queen, the queen of Nasods..!
- Add: Finally, I found it!! The 'core' that holds ancient Nasod data... kekeke!! Huh? What?? Who is that red haired boy..?
- Add: ...! It was not an easy task to find the core!! Now that red haired boy and his party went and blew up the power room and ran away...! Ow, I will not tolerate this!
- Ain: (I have finally regained the El Core... But this is not enough to restore the giant El...)
- Ain: (Nasod's Queen...? Humans used the power of the El to create a life form that could think and modify itself?)
- Ain: -