Everything, even what Laby doesn't like, will be Laby's power.
[One who controls her emotions to unleash her power]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
Eternal winner that controls her emotions to unleash her full power.
From hard work and training, Laby is no longer swayed by petty emotion.
In order to become stronger, Laby decides to accept Nisha's power.
Laby uses even the emotions that she dislikes, to fight against someone strong.
She becomes the eternal winner awaiting new challengers everyday.
“불안 따윈 없어. 이게 내가 선택한 행복이야!”
승리를 위해서라면 스스로의 감정마저 힘으로 바꾸어 싸우는 챔피언. 수많은 대련을 통해 쌓아올린 화려한 권법으로 승리를 거머쥐는 전직.
좋아하는 것을 쫓아서 계속했던 여행. 수많은 전투를 통해 라비는 끊임없이 성장한다. 그러나 명확히 정하지 못한 니샤와의 관계는 계속해서 라비의 발목을 잡는다. 니샤의 정체를 알게 된 후로 니샤는 더 이상 라비에게 불안한 존재가 아니었다. 그러니 더 이상 피하기만 할게 아니라 오히려 니샤를 힘으로 이용할 수 있다면...
“확신이 들어. 지금의 나라면, 너를 완벽하게 통제할 수 있어.”
자신이 좋아하는 전투를 위해 기꺼이 니샤를 사용하기로 마음먹은 라비. 남아있던 한줌의 불안까지 깨끗하게 해결한 라비는 자신이 행복감을 느낄 수 있는 강한 자와의 싸움을 위해서라면 싫어하던 것마저도 자신의 힘으로 바꾸어 싸우는 영원의 승리자로 거듭난다.
"There's no regret. This is the happiness I choose!"
A class that achieves victory using vibrant, yet explosive hand-to-hand combat techniques.
Laby continues to grow, desperately searching for that which brings her joy. However, the uncertain, fragile relationship between her and Nisha continues to hold Laby back. Now that Laby understands what Nisha is, Nisha's presence no longer makes Laby uneasy. If only she could harness Nisha's power...
"I can feel it. Now, I can control you completely."
Laby decides to employ the power that Nisha wields for that which truly brings her gratification... Combat. With nothing left to worry about, Laby uses the emotions that have caused her grief, in search of a fight against an insurmountable opponent. She becomes the Eternity Winner, continuously awaiting new challengers to defeat.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Hang On! • Kapow Punch • Super Laby Bomb
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Eternity Winner can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Eternity Winner) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
Laby's appearance while Great Birth is active.
- Eternity Winner follows the reveal of what Nisha is during Distorted Memory Gap and decides to use her sadness as a strength in combat, fully doing away with any anxiety she may have had from her.
- This is shown by Nisha no longer being sealed up by any straps and is imprinted by Laby's Eternity Winner flower sigil in the promotional outfit, as well as the I'm Okay Now passive that turns the debuff for Nisha skills into a buff.
- Upon becoming Eternity Winner, Laby's in-game expression will change back to being happy, but will have a closed smile as opposed to the open one she had previously.
- Her design features a Zip Up Hoodie resembling the boxing robe, safety gear, and the championship bell, which heavily refers to wrestling and hand-to-hand fighting style.