|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • italiano • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
There's no regret. This is the happiness I choose!
[One who controls her emotions to unleash her power]
Once Laby is aware of what Nisha is,
she no longer fears Nisha and believes she can utilize Nisha's power.
Now stronger than ever, Laby is always waiting for a challenge that will entertain her.
A class that achieves victory using vibrant, yet explosive hand-to-hand combat techniques.
Laby continues to grow, desperately searching for that which brings her joy. However, the uncertain, fragile relationship between her and Nisha continues to hold Laby back. Now that Laby understands what Nisha is, Nisha's presence no longer makes Laby uneasy. If only she could harness Nisha's power...
"I can feel it. Now, I can control you completely."
Laby decides to employ the power that Nisha wields for that which truly brings her gratification... Combat. With nothing left to worry about, Laby uses the emotions that have caused her grief, in search of a fight against an insurmountable opponent. She becomes the Eternity Winner, continuously awaiting new challengers to defeat.
Third Class Advancement
After unlocking Transcendence and reaching Lv. 99, you will be eligible to advance to the 3rd job. To receive the 3rd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
3rd Job can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Symbol of Victory ..
- Clear Forgotten Elrian Sanctum once.
- Collect 5 Traces of Primordial Chaos (Chrysalis, Forgotten Elrian Sanctum).
- Collect 20 Grand Compass Pieces (Skin Splitter, Elrianode).
- Defeat 2,000 Henir Mutated Monsters in Elrianode City and Debrian Laboratory.
- Defeat Spatio Reaper 20 times. Spatio Reaper can be found in Elrianode City or El Tower Defense.
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Hang On! • Kapow Punch • Super Laby Bomb
After warping past enemies, charge up a shoulder charge before slamming into enemies in front. You are in Super Armor both while charging up and when charging forward.
After performing an uppercut, follow enemies into the air together with Nisha to punch them one more time.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Eternity Winner can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Eternity Winner) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 15 times.
- Collect 35 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear Master Road - Shrine of the Two-Headed Serpent (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 15 Origin Artifacts from Master Road - Shrine of the Two-Headed Serpent (Normal/Hell).
- Clear Master Road - Shrine of the Two-Headed Serpent (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
Eternity Winner's Great Birth Portrait.
- Eternity Winner follows the reveal of what Nisha is during Distorted Memory Gap and decides to use her sadness as a strength in combat, fully doing away with any anxiety she may have had from her.
- This is shown by Nisha no longer being sealed up by any straps in the promotional outfit, as well as the I'm Okay Now passive that turns the debuff for Nisha skills into a buff.
|South Korea||이터니티 위너||Eternity Winner|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||永恆勝者||Eternity Winner|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||永恒胜利者||Eternity Winner|
|Spain||Vencedora eterna||Eternity Winner|
|France||Championne éonienne||Eternity Champion|
|Italy||Vincitrice eterna||Eternity Winner|
|Poland||Mistrzyni Eonów||Eternity Master|
|Brazil||Eterna Vencedora||Eternity Winner|