|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
This marks your end!
[A range that uses both bow and magic.]
This job can weaken or impair an enemy to make them an even easier target.
The best of elven marksmen.
She is the long-range attack specialist who will not allow anyone to approach her in combat.
As a Grand Archer, Rena has a wide view range, capable of spotting enemies that she would have missed as a Shooting Ranger.
She can collect mana even faster, generating even more arrows that will keep her enemies at bay.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Sniping Ranger can advance into a Grand Archer. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Grand Archer can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Grand Archer Textbook .
- Speak with Adel in Altera.
- Collect 1 Navigation Cores from the Nasod Scout Type-R in the Altera region.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita.
- Collect 20 Tainted Spirit Stones from the Glitter Necromancers in the Feita dungeons.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Arrow damage is calculated before Arrow Mastery.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
After doing two or three kicks during the standard combo, you can choose to dash behind the enemy while in Super Armor, causing a vibration with your bowstring which staggers enemies and finishes by doing a backflip and shooting 3 arrows out which knocks enemies down. If you stop the combo before the backflip shot, you will enter Siege Mode. Arrows can be reflected/absorbed.
After firing one or two arrows during the standard combo, execute a 180° spin to go behind the enemy and cause a vibration from your bowstring that launches them into the air. Finish by firing a spread of 3 arrows.
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- Full Gallery: Rena/Gallery
- The feather ornaments on her head and dress, along with the fact that she can call forth Gungnir, implies that to some extent her design was possibly inspired by valkyries, warrior maidens of Norse mythology who are usually depicted with feather ornamented helms and serve under Odin, who is the owner of the spear Gungnir.
- As revealed in his concept art shown in Volume 4 of ElType, her breast size in her dungeon clear image was slightly reduced.
- One of Grand Archer's Korean battle introduction lines is "Choose, heaven or hell". This is the exact same line that Lire (Nova) says in Grand Chase when the game starts.
|South Korea||그랜드 아처||Grand Archer|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||守護者||Keeper|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||守护者||Keeper|
|Spain||Maestra arquera||Master Markswoman|
|Italy||Gran Tiratrice||Grand Shooter|
|Poland||Mistrzyni Strzelców||Master Markswoman|
|United Kingdom||Master Markswoman|
|Brazil||Mestra Arqueira||Master Archer|