|[Special Active: Tenacity] |
Fire a piercing frozen arrow. Enemies hit by the arrow will be frozen for 3 seconds and will be unable to move. The damage is increased and frozen time will increase by 2 seconds if used while Awakened.
|NF Consumption Skill
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Enemy DebuffFreezeEnemy DebuffFreeze Duration||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Freezing Arrow||Freezing Blast||Normal||Awakening|
|PvE||1620%||2192%||N/A||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||120 MP||10 Seconds|
|PvE||1620%||2192%||471%||3 Seconds||5 Seconds||120 MP||10 Seconds|
|Killing Blow (1) Freezing Arrow||Light Freezing Arrow|
|Attribute Effect||Duration||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Skill effect's duration increased to 130%||3.9 Seconds||6.5 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||96 MP|
- Does not account for splash damage.
|Hawkeye||Arrow Mastery||Rapid Archer |
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- This skill is extremely useful in party runs as frozen mobs cannot be knocked down or use special skills.
- It is especially useful in Henir's Time and Space, since it allows the party to skip certain boss attacks, such as preventing Berthe from howling.
- The frozen effect will be reduced by resistance to water element.
- Please note that all enemies in PvE have some resistance to water element, meaning that it will never freeze for the full duration.
- The Freezing Blast gained from [Enhanced] Freezing Arrow has splash damage properties, so using it on dense clusters of mobs will significantly increase the skill's damage.
- The skill applies freezing with 2 hits, making it only possible to double freeze.
- Likely, when more targets are hit, the Freezing Blast will apply more than 2 freezing hits per target due to splash damage, making chain freezing ineffective.
Grand Archer - Skills