Modify the bow to increase the damage of commands and skills, and have a chance to ignore the enemy's defense.
|Skill level||Required Level||Arrow Damage Increase||Strong Shot|
(On hit with Arrow Attacks)
|Activation Chance||Defense Ignore|
|Rena||Sniping Ranger||Grand Archer||Daybreaker|
Tips and Details
- Most of this path's skills count as arrow-using skills. The exceptions are Perfect Storm, Assault Kick, Wind Wall (A), Fragmentation Seed and Cutlass Wind. Everything else has its damage increased and can trigger Strong Shot
- Whenever Strong Shot triggers, an icon will be visible above Rena.
- For most skills, when Strong Shot triggers it means the entire skill will ignore defense, though this is not always the case:
- Siege Mode can trigger it per individual Z or X input, and all arrows fired by said input will ignore defense.
- Each individual hit in Shooting Magnum, Rapid Shot, Gungnir, Freezing Arrow, Blast Arrow and Ace in the Hole will trigger it separately.
- Aero Strafe's two damage parts will trigger it separately, but the explosion will fully ignore defense if it triggers it, not per hit.
- Despite its name in many regions, including Korean, referring to improving a bowstring, Rena's bow does not have a bowstring.
Grand Archer - Skills