|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Get in a fire stance and set a target location to throw down multiple spears. Can move the target location around while holding down the skill key or the location is set after 10 sec. Increase damage if used while Awakened. ( Self BuffSuper ArmorSelf BuffSuper Armor while casting the skill)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Demon Spear (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||347%||469%||20||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|PvE||416%||563%||20||300 MP||23 Seconds|
|Heavy Gungnir||Light Gungnir|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|27.6 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
|Mode||Base||Hawk Eye/Arrow Mastery|
|Regular||Awakening Mode||Regular||Awakening Mode|
Tips and Details
- To aim, hold down the skill key after activation and use the arrow keys to aim with the reticle. The skill will automatically fire after 10 seconds.
- Self BuffSuper ArmorSelf BuffSuper Armor is active while targeting but Rena will not have damage reduction. Targeting cannot be interrupted, but Rena can still take damage. It is best to use this in situations where you are less likely to be attacked.
- Only you and your party can see the reticle.
- The reticle is affected by lag. Under these conditions, aiming becomes fidgety and delayed instead of smooth and immediate.
- Even though there's a delay when aiming (which causes the reticle to still move despite the player no longer holding the skill button), the spears will still drop at where the player stopped.
- The reticle tends to get stuck if used or directed into a sharp corner in the stage.
- The aim is sensitive to host distance lag. A lot of the times you will need to have the host for Gungnir to function properly.
|Between its initial release and the 07/23/2015 KR Patch, Gungnir could not be aimed. Instead, the skill summoned several spears to fall around Rena, each being surrounded by a whirlwind.|
- In KurtzPel, another game made by KOG, the Dance of Wind Karma Skill Raining Arrows uses a modified version of Gungnir's old spear model.
Grand Archer - Skills