I cannot show any regret in my choice or my resolve...
[A knight who reaches for the essence to become stronger]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The knight who resonates with the El and reaches for its essence.
Elsword, finding his power lacking, remembers how he subconsciously resonated with the El to use its power back in Ruben.
He creates the support equipment, 'Sephira', with the magic stones found in Bethma to allow him to resonate with the El better.
Elsword successfully harnesses the power of the El with the help of the support equipment.
With his newfound method to resonate with the El, Elsword resumes his journey while protecting his friends and seeking the stolen El.
엘소드는 여행을 계속하며 자신의 힘이 엘과 동료들을 지키기에 한참 부족함을 깨닫는다.
"루벤에서 처음 엘을 가져가려고 했던 그 몬스터. 그 녀석을 상대할 때 느꼈던 힘을 다시 쓸 수 있다면…"
한 순간이지만 정신이 아득해질 정도로 강력했던 힘. 엘과 공명하는 힘을 끌어내어 사용할 수 있다면 엘을 되찾는 것도, 동료를 지키는 것도 한 결 수월해질 것이다.
엘의 힘이 담긴 마법석을 이용해 보조도구 '세피라'를 만든 엘소드는 세피라를 매개로 엘과의 동조율을 높여 본연에 가까운 엘의 힘을 끌어낼 수 있게 되었다. 비록 전처럼 완전히 동화하는건 불가능했지만 모두를 지키기에 부족함은 없으리라.
동조율이 높아질수록 물에 빠진듯 먹먹해지는 정신을 애써 가다듬으며 엘소드는 엘을 되찾기 위한 여정을 이어나간다.
As Elsword continues his journey, he realizes that his strength is far from being enough to protect El and his companions.
"The monster who first tried to take the El from Ruben. If I could use the power I felt when I dealt with him again..."
It was a moment, but the power was so powerful that it made his mind wander. If you can draw and use the power that resonates with the El, it will be much easier to recover the El and protect your allies. Elsword, which made the auxiliary tool 'Sephira' that utilizes a magic stone containing the power of El, was able to draw out the power of El close to the original by increasing the synchronization with the El through Sephira. Although it was impossible to fully assimilate like before, there will be no shortage of protecting everyone.
As the synchronization rate increases, Elsword continues the journey to recover the El as he struggles to clear his mind that is drowned in water.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Root Knight can job advance to a Sacred Templar.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
- Full Gallery: Elsword/Gallery
- The term root in the class's name in this case refers to an origin point, such as would be used in terms such as something being the 'root cause' of something.
- This draws similar primal holy implications as the 'Prophecy of the World's Root' presented in the story.
- According to the Elsword NA website, Sephira is a word which originates from Kabbalah, a form of Jewish mysticism. Sephira is the singular form of Sephiroth, which are the 10 attributes through which God (The Infinite) reveals itself.
- In-game, Sephira will idly hover behind Elsword until you enter Awakening Mode, at which point its wings will grow slightly and it will hover at his back, triggering El's Resonance within him, the same phenomenon originally seen in Elsword's tutorial scenes.
- Strangely, neither Root Knight or Sacred Templar gain the usual blue eyes associated with El's Resonance as seen in Knight Emperor and Genesis. It is possible their assimilation into the Giant El plays a role in this however.
- This is further supported by the fact that Adrestia does not gain blue eyes either, despite also continually drawing on El's Resonance.
|South Korea||루트 나이트||Root Knight|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||始源騎士||Root Knight|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||本源骑士||Root Knight|
|Spain||Caballero bendito||Blessed Knight|
It could also be a portmanteau of bénit "blessed" and chevalier "knight". However, bénitier already means "holy water font" or "large saltwater clam" depending on the context.
Holy Water Font
|Italy||Cavaliere della grazia||Grace Knight|
|Poland||Rycerz Esencji||Essence Knight|
|United Kingdom||Blessed Knight|
|Brazil||Cavaleiro da Origem||Origin Knight|