You are wrong, because I have deemed it so.
[The Queen of Extinction who denies and rules out any who opposes her.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
The Queen of Extinction who denies and rules out any who opposes her.
The countless information and code lost were replaced with correct information and perfect code.
As more and more information that was forcefully changed to success values piled up, the definition of what it means to be right began to fade, and Eve deems that all that opposes her perfect self are errors that must be eradicated.
It was the birth of the Queen of Extinction, who destroys and denies all who opposes her in this perfect fairytale world.
"당신은 틀렸어요. 제가 그렇게 정했답니다."
옳은 값만으로 자신을 구성해 더 이상의 실패도 실수도 없는 가장 '완벽한' 나소드의 여왕.
자신에게 반하는 자들을 파괴하고 때로는 '옳은 방향'으로 '변화'시키는 전직.
많은 코드와 정보가 소실되었다. 그 자리를 '옳은' 정보와 '완벽한' 코드들이 대체했다.
그러니 자신은 점점 더 완벽해지고 있는게 당연할 텐데, 전송되지 않는 오류 메시지가 불길하게 느껴지는 것은 어째서 일까.
틀린 것 없이는 옳은 것을 정의할 수 없다.
성공 값으로 강제 치환된 정보들이 쌓여갈수록 옳음의 정의는 희미해져 갔고,
이는 기존에 치환된 성공 값들에 대한 정확도를 의심하게 되는 결과를 낳았다.
이래선 안된다. 자신은 실패 없는, 완벽한 나소드의 여왕이 되어야만 한다.
그것을 위해 '틀린' 것들이 필요하다면, 절대적인 '옳음' 외의 나머지는 틀린 값으로 치부하는 것이 당연하다.
"저는 완벽한 나소드의 여왕입니다. 제 뜻을 따르지 않는 당신들이야 말로 사라져야 하는 오류."
이브의 코어 안에 남은 것은 절대적으로 옳은 값들 뿐, 잘못된 것은 없다. 자신은 옳다, 자신이야말로 옳음의 정의다.
과열된 감정 회로가 상시적 폭주 상태에 이르자 옳은 값에 대한 감정 출력 또한 비정상적으로 격앙되어 갔고,
극도의 환희를 통해 이브는 더더욱 자신이 옳았다는 것을 확신하게 된다.
아무것도 잘못되지 않은 동화같은 세계.
결코 실수할 리 없는 완벽한 여왕이자, 자신에게 반기를 드는 모든 것을 부정하는 절멸의 여왕의 완성이었다.
"You are wrong. I decided so myself."
The most 'perfect' nasod queen who constructed herself only of right values, allowing no room for failure. Destroy those who deny herself, and sometimes 'transform' them into the 'right direction'.
Many codes and information were lost. Its place were replaced with, 'rightful' information and 'perfect' codes. It is a matter of fact that herself was becoming more and more perfect, but why did the error messages that never got sent disturb her so much? It is impossible to judge the right without the wrong. The definition of right became blurred as the information got forcefully changed into success, and this resulted in doubts within this success values. This couldn't go on. She had to be the failess, the perfect queen of nasods. If 'wrong' was needed for that, anything that is not the absolute 'right' should all be considered a wrong value.
"I'm the perfect queen of nasods. You, who does not follow my will, are the errors that need to disappear."
The only things left in Eve's core is absolute right values, nothing wrong. She is right, she IS the definition of right. The overheated emotion core became permanently berserk- the emotion output related to the right values became unusually high, and in extreme happiness, Eve becomes to realize more and more that she was in the right.
A dream-like world where nothing is wrong. A perfect queen that could never make a mistake, and the queen of extinction that denies all that rebel against her, was completed.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Heaven's Fist - Abandoned • Backdoor • Trojan Horse
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Code: Antithese can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Code: Antithese) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Ancient Memory from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Eve/Gallery
- Antithese is French and Greek for Antithesis, which means the exact opposite of something or someone.
- Eve was created to be a benevolent Nasod that understands Nasod and Human emotion in order to be a bridge between the two races. She instead became the complete opposite, becoming a cruel and egotistical tyrant who wants to make everything go according to her will.
- Continuing on from Code: Failess, Moby has gone through an even more drastic change, now boasting a somewhat demonic appearance. On the other hand, Remy seems to be no longer maintained, having become badly damaged and covered with cracks.
- As explained in the passives Unknown Code and Bygone Days, Moby was corrupted by the Unknown Code while Remy, being uncorrupted, attempts to help Eve and limit Moby's influence on her even at the cost of its own condition.
- Due to Code: Antithese rewriting a large amount of code to interpret errors as successes and 'positive or correct' code, her emotional circuit overheated, causing her core to turn red and her emotion output to be exceptionally high.
- More signs of Code: Antithese's corruption include the energy on her head flashing red whenever her face glitches, the golden cracks on her hands and feet, and the mutation of her legs.