|Language:||English • العربية • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Staff, Elemental Magic|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Voice Actors|| 이지영 (Lee Ji-yeong)
釘宮 理恵 (Kugimiya Rie)
小可 (Xiao Ke)
|Release Date|| 27 December 2007
9 December 2010
4 May 2011
Prepare to be blown away by magic!
[A pretty magician girl who mastered all magic]
Has fire and other supportive magic at her arsenal.
- Main Article: Memorize
Aisha's Memorize System lets you assign up to 3 special active skills in your preferred sequence to be triggered with a single button. Get those skills memorized!
- Main Article: Ruben Forest (Aisha)
Aisha was already a mage of the highest order at the tender age of 12 until a ring of sinister power absorbed her abilities. Intelligent and brash, she once again starts her journey to recover all her lost knowledge.
Aisha is a mage who relies on her spell casting abilities to inflict major damage on an opponent. She also has the abilities to attack multiple targets at once. All of the magician's spells are elemental—she can gain an advantage by tailoring her attacks to a monster's natural element. In hand to hand combat, she favors the staff.
- Main Article: Lost Power
Aisha Landar found herself at the gate of an ancient ruin in search of the Ring of Mimir. Using the ancient Ellian language, she was able to enter it alongside her grandfather. The two became separated whilst overcoming a series of trials, after which Aisha proceeded onward and discovered the altar which held the ring. A force had briefly taken over her body, and when she finally came to, the ring was already on her finger. Whilst trying to remove it, a mysterious hooded man appeared, attempting to extort the ring from her.
Unwilling to part with the ring her family had sought for generations, she futilely attempted to battle the stranger. In desperation, she tapped into the ring's power, and became enveloped in light. However, before she could attack, the ring absorbed all of her power, along with the surrounding energy. The stranger proceeded to steal the ring from her and then left. Once her grandfather finally located her, he carried her back home, where she laid unconscious for a week. When she awoke, she was saddened by the loss of her power, until he assured her she may be able to gain her power back through the power of El.
First Class Advancement
Aisha is required to be Lv.15 to begin her first class advancement.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 20.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 1st job class.
: Fireballs inflict burned effect on enemy for one second.
Aisha is capable of floating down after jumping up into the air. As she floats, it will use up some of her MP and leave behind a trail of light. She can resume the float mid-air even after aborting it. No MP is required during Battle Magician's Magical Makeup.
To perform Aisha's levitation, simply hold while in the air.
If you were dashing, Aisha will float forward much faster.
- While at 0 MP, Aisha can still partially levitate as she regains MP at a slightly faster rate than the levitation consumes. However, she will drop down much faster.
- If you use Teleport while levitating, you won't teleport as high as you would normally.
- Using or while levitating will cause you to drop faster after the command animation, which can be useful for certain combo extensions, such as High Magician's .
Faster MP Regeneration
Aisha can regenerate 10 MP per second by standing still. Her MP Regeneration is much faster than Rena's, who regenerates 5 MP per second. She can enter her mana regeneration state after standing still for half a second.
- Full Gallery: Aisha/Gallery
Tips and Details
- Aisha falls at a much faster speed than most other characters when is held down after jumping or pressed while levitating.
- Furthermore, if Aisha is attacked during levitation, she will proceed to fall at a much faster speed as well.
- Aisha's job path in Lore/Story would be the Aether Sage path.
- Aisha is the only character (excluding Rose) whose two initial class paths focus on the same stat type, both Aether Sage and Oz Sorcerer being Magical Attack classes.
- A running gag among the game development staff is Aisha being flat-chested, much to her dismay. In Volume 4 of ElType, Aisha was not too pleased to still have a flat chest upon "aging" to an Elemental Master. Also, in the same volume, Aisha expressed envy towards Rena's chest size upon her advancement to Grand Archer, where her breasts become notably larger.
- However, Aisha in-game model does not display her with a flat chest, some outfits actually add more curves, though this is likely a game model/story discrepancy.
- Curiously, Aisha's Promotion avatar has a belt that's larger than her waist, yet it does not fall off nor dangle; it is likely secured by magic.
- During the development of the game, Aisha was originally named Arme, who was based on a character with the same name in a separate MMO created by KoG called Grand Chase.
- It can still be found within the game's core files, as the scripts within her .kom files all go by the name Arme instead of Aisha.
- In the beta, before she was renamed to Aisha, she was voiced by the same voice actor of Arme in Grand Chase.
- The faster MP regeneration while standing still originated from Arme in Grand Chase.
- Aisha's Promotional weapon, like Elsword's, changes with Awakening Mode turning the end of the staff to a heart-like shape.
- Aisha wrote the Skill Notes "Endless Desire II" for Ara's Energy Absorption skill, "Effective Ways to Ignite Fire" for Elesis' Explosive Fist, and "Slap" for Heaven's Fist - Sweeper.
- Aisha's canon birthday is the same as the release date for Elsword in Korea. She also shares her birthday with Elsword.
- Aisha's last name is revealed to be Landar in the side story Lost Power 4.
- Contrary to her Prologue where she stated that the ring disappeared, the ring was revealed to actually have been taken by the Mysterious Man during Lost Power 5.
- The ring which stole Aisha's power is called the Ring of Mimir, which is named after Mímir, a mythical figure from Norse mythology, said to possess great knowledge and wisdom.
- Aisha is afraid of ghosts, as shown in the Old Village Site story quest Voice of Remorse.
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||愛莎
|China (Simplified Chinese)||爱莎
爱莎 · 兰德尔
|Elsword: Evolution (Mobile)||Aysha (before May 19, 2016)|