- For the Magic Knight skill by the same name, see Explosive Fist
Punch enemies with a flaming fist. The explosion causes more damage if the enemy has Blaze/Burn debuff on them.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|First Hit||Flame Explosion||First Hit||Flame Explosion|
|PvE||650%||107%||1||7||40 MP||6 Seconds|
|PvE||650%||107%||1||9||40 MP||6 Seconds|
|Stage||Enhanced Explosive Fist||Useful Explosive Fist|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effects||Details|
|First Hit||Flame Explosion|
|Normal||Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 57.5%
|Mistress of Inferno |
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- Unlike Magic Knight's Explosive Fist, Blazing Heart retains better melee range, allowing her to continue attacking immediately, and the number of hits from the explosion is not reduced when used on a group of 3 or more opponents.
- Explosive Fist's hitbox can also hit enemies right behind Elesis.
- The removal of any of the listed fire debuffs only activates if the explosion connects. If an opponent mana breaks from the initial hit, the fire debuffs will be retained.
- Due to the damage reduction from the 11/01/2018 KR patch, the damage dealt by the fire debuff removal is much lower than what each debuff would deal if left to run for their entire duration. The tooltip does not reflect this change yet and still claims it does as much damage.
- In NA, the description misleadingly claims the explosion of the skill itself will deal additional damage on targets with the listed debuffs and does not mention the removal of the debuffs at all.
- Although this skill's name is Explosive Fist on the NA and BR servers, Elesis actually uses her palm.
Blazing Heart - Skills