|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • ไทย • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Kill, kill, and kill again,
Probably I'll meet you someday...
[A warrior that has overcome the power of death in order to slaughter all demons]
Ara learns the Energy Void and Rakshasa stance to fight the demons.
She can protect herself and even restrict the enemy movement.
Defeating one demon after another, Ara grows weary, but she has to keep beating up demons with Elsword and the El Search Party. She believes that this way, she will eventually face her brother Aren, who is still under evil influence and now goes by the name Ran.
"Brother, I wonder where you are. Have I become strong enough to find you?"
Adel of Altera hears about Ara's despair. He gives her a reason to hope, and trains her to be the most powerful she can be.
"Defeat all the demons you can, and someday you will end up finding your brother as well...Until that day comes...!
Ara perseveres, and soon, she earns the title Yama Raja—the name for one that rules the underworld.
Second Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, Little Devil can advance into Yama Raja. To receive the 2nd job quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Yama Raja can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Yama Raja's Seal .
- Speak with Adel, the Elder of the Ponggos in Altera.
- Collect 5 Memory Alloys from Nasods in Altera's dungeon.
- Speak with Lento in Feita.
- Defeat Durahan in Shrine of Dedication Entrance 2 times.
- Collect 20 Glitter Insignia from Glitter Monsters in dungeons at Feita
- Go to Feita.
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Spirit ball damage is calculated before Spirit Enhancement.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
|Reversal Spirit Ball|
|Spirit Ball Strike|
|Secret Rakshasa Arts:|
Upon reaching Lv70, you will be able to Transcend. To receive the Transcendence quest, click on the job change notification located below the map select.
Transcendence can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Book of Transcendence: God's Will .
- Clear 3 dungeons within level range (excluding Ruben/Henir/Add's Energy Fusion Theory/Ereda/Sinister Intent/Gate of Darkness/Event Dungeon/Guild Expedition/Twisted Time and Space - Fahrmann's Peak).
- Collect 3 Symbols of Resolve from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 3 Symbols of Determination from any Sander/Lanox/Elysion dungeon.
- Collect 1 Symbol of Purpose from any Secret Dungeon.
- Clear 5 Secret Dungeons.
You can advance into 3rd Job at Level 99.
- KR trailer (released together with Little Devil) by 'KOG'
- NA trailer (released together with Little Devil) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Full Gallery: Ara/Gallery
- On the Korean server, the job quest shows that Yama Raja's Chinese name is 冥王.
- 冥王 has multiple meanings related to its direct translation as "King of the Underworld", but in this case, it refers to Yamarāja, the God of Death, or more specifically, the Hindu interpretation of it, said to be depicted in art as appearing as dark as a stormy cloud and wearing red and black clothes, matching Yama Raja's design.
- Because of its meaning, 冥王 can be used to refer to the Latin/Greek gods Pluto/Hades, who fulfill similar roles in their respective mythologies as Yamarāja.
- Yama Raja's secret art, Rakshasa, refers to Rakshasa, which are humanoid unrighteous spirits, or also known as man-eaters.
- This could be the reason why Ara is dressed in a more seductive manner.
- Upon job advancing to Yama Raja, her materialized orbs become darker.
- Like Little Devil, butterfly motifs are also visible on Yama Raja's promotional set:
- The shape of her hairpin and earring are that of a half-butterfly; the crest around the orbs on her armor resembles the upper part of a butterfly's wings; her belt has a ribbon-shaped like a butterfly on her right side; on the same side but lower towards the end of her dress, she has the same half wing symbol; and the sleeves of her dress have a red symbol resembling a butterfly.
- Ara's motives for fighting the demons drastically differ from her other paths as Yama Raja. She fights as a means of increasing her fighting ability.
- Investigation of official documents shows this class was initially called "혈매화", "血梅花" in Chinese.
- 血梅花 is pronounced as "Xue Mei Hua" and means Bloody Plum Blossom.
- In the original design, Yama Raja can confuse her opponents and attack them with fast combos.
- According to KOG's old Naver blog, Yama Raja's Secret Art and Hyper Active were originally planned to be summoning type skills that summoned a wolf.
- Compared to how serious and composed regular Yama Raja is, Transcendent Yama Raja is noticeably more unhinged, both in speech and appearance, as she grows more and more power-hungry to defeat her foes, as explained by Devi's backstory.
|South Korea||명왕 (Myeong Wang)
Hangul representation of 冥王
|King of the Underworld|
|South Korea (literal Chinese name)||冥王 (Mínɡ Wánɡ)||Yamarāja|
|Taiwan (Traditional Chinese)||冥王 (Mínɡ Wánɡ)||Yamarāja|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||冥王 (Mínɡ Wánɡ)||Yamarāja|