|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Mirror (Nisha), Black Forest Energy, Memories|
|ESP Collection||Physical Attack Power Increase|
|Release Date|| 31 January 2019
6 March 2019
6 March 2019
6 March 2019
7 March 2019
13 March 2019
28 August 2019
I'm a little worried... You'll be by my side, right? Nisha.
[A lonely stranger who finds refuge with Nisha]
Rely on Nisha and hide fear and anxiety while reminisce the memory of the forest.
Laby's excitement from entering a new world soon faded and was replaced by a feeling of discomfort. She could not shake the feeling away eventually leading her to make a mistake in the battlefield. Despite this, she was able to defeat the enemies with Nisha's help. Bellonde, however, was injured in the process and his wounds were not healing immediately like hers. She finally realized where her feelings of discomfort were coming from.
There was no one else like her outside the forest. She realized she was different when she was inside the forest and until now, she was still different even outside. The troubled Laby seeks Nisha's comfort realizing that no matter what happens, Nisha will always be with Laby.
Bellonde was still kind after the spell disappeared but Laby's heart was plagued with distrust. The more she felt uncertain, the more she relied on Nisha and slowly begins to close herself off from the rest of the world.
새로운 환경에 들뜬 것도 잠시, 라비는 숲 밖의 세상에서 꼬리처럼 따라오는 위화감을 느낀다. 좀처럼 떨쳐내지 못하던 위화감은 전투에도 영향을 미쳤고, 니샤의 도움으로 적을 쓰러뜨렸지만 그 과정에서 벨론드를 상처 입히고 만다. 전투가 끝난 후에도 낫지 않는 상처를 보고 죄책감을 느끼던 라비는 자신을 따라오던 위화감의 정체를 깨닫는다.
숲 밖에는 자신과 비슷한 사람이 없었다. 홀로 숲과 어울리지 않는 밝은 몸을 가지고 있었던 그 때처럼, 바깥에서도 라비는 주위와 동떨어진 존재였다. 나는... 여기서도 혼자인 거야? 혼란스러워하던 라비는 검은 숲에서부터 쭉 함께해왔던 단 하나의 안식처, 니샤에게 기댔다. 모두가 라비와 달라. 하지만 니샤, 너만은 내 이야기를 들어줄 거지?
주박은 사라졌고 벨론드는 친절했지만, 한번 품은 불신은 라비의 마음을 좀먹어갔다. 그럴수록 라비는 숲에서부터 쭉 자신의 곁에 머물러주던 니샤의 존재를 확실히 되새기게 되었고, 결국 마음의 문을 닫은 채 니샤에게 의지한다.
Even after leaving the Forest, Laby felt something looming over her. She was able to defeat the enemies with Nishas help, but ended up injuring Bellonde. Laby felt guilty about the wound she inflicted on him which couldn't heal after battle.
Laby realized that outside the forest, no one is like her. She was an outsider, whose body was strangely light as opposed to the Black Forest, and she was an outsider even here.
"I am... alone here too?"
Confused, she depends on Nisha, who was her sole place, who's been there for her since her days in the Black Forest.
"Everyone's different from Laby. But you, Nisha, you will listen to my story, won't you?"
The Voice disappeared, and Bellonde was kind to her, but the distrust she held in her heart grew stronger, consuming her. The more it went on, the more she became aware of Nisha's existence; she closes off her heart and depends on Nisha.
First Class Advancement
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Rusty Child can job advance to a Daydreamer.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 40.
- Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 2nd job class.
After performing her dash jump attack, Laby will throw a tree stump at a diagonal angle downwards.
After performing her neutral air kick, Laby will dive straight down to the ground.
Upon advancing to Rusty Child a new gauge will appear next to your Skill Slot, consisting of a blue flower with empty petals representing Growth stages.
Gain one stage per [Laby's Friend?] skill used while a [Memory of the Forest] is on the field, up to a maximum of 5.
Enhances the response attack and sacrifice attack for each Growth stage.
Growth stages also affect certain passives.
Gaining Growth has a cooldown of 2 seconds, and only one [Memory of the Forest] can be active on the field at any time. Sacrificing one will always consume all Growth stages from the gauge. [Memory of the Forest] skills are fully affected by buffs the caster receives after they've already been summoned. If a [Memory of the Forest] skill is in a Transcendence Skill Slot, it will only gain damage on its initial summoning attack. [Memory of the Forest] skills also do not go on cooldown until they are sacrificed. Additionally, any response skill will always gain the effect of 1 Growth stage at minimum when used.
[Memory of the Forest] skills include Poco...!, Wooki...!, Zumyu...! and Bibi...!.
[Laby's Friend?] skills include all other Special Active skills, except those gained at Laby's Base class.
Growth specifically affects the passives Not Alone, Awakened Will: Daydreamer and Equivalent Exchange.
- Full Gallery: Laby/Gallery
- Laby is relatively similar to her base appearance, but many of the plant-like features already present are shown to be overtaking her body in this path.
- The small vines on her back gain thorns and grow into a nearly tail-like appearance, and the bright blue flower bud on her chest has bloomed open, revealing a dark purple flower.
- Nisha looks almost identical to how she appears initially, but the upper section has been overgrown by the dark blue flower, and the bottom section has shattered, with the pieces spiraling towards the center of the "mirror". The black aura originally contained is dripping out of the bottom as a result, and is no longer filling up the entire frame.
- Strangely, despite both the Awakening Skill and Crunch N' Munch using the same thorn vines this path is entirely based around, this path deals Physical damage, not Magical. The same goes for various of the black aura effects used in attacks like and Oopsie!, which again clash with the damage type used for those same effects in Splashy Splashy.
- Unlike most other additional systems like You and I or Wavering Faith, this class's system gauge is not given by a passive at all, simply being granted the moment you job change, similarly to the Overheat/Blood Hit mechanic granted to Weapon Taker and Dark Knight respectively.