You and I
|Language:||English • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
When using [Need Help, Laby?] skills, gain a [Hello, Nisha] point.
Press V to consume 3 [Hello, Nisha] and activate [Hello, Laby].
|Skill Level||Level Required||Max MP Increase||Decrease MP Cost of Next Special Active Skill after [Need Help, Laby?] skills||[Hello, Laby]|
|All Skill Damage Increase||MP Recovery Increase||Duration||Cooldown|
|1||15||25||20%||20%||50%||15 Seconds||40 Seconds|
|1||15||25||10%||20%||50%||6 Seconds||40 Seconds|
- Upon activating [Hello, Laby], resets the cooldown of all Special Active skills (Does not include Hyper/Wedding/Force Active skills)
|I'm Helping!||With You||Awakened Will: Shining Romantica||Stronger Friendship||Step Forward|
Tips and Details
- [Hello, Laby] also applies to your party members, including the cooldown reset effect.
- Due to Stronger Friendship, the buff will have a downtime of 10 seconds and is able to reset cooldowns every 30 seconds.
- The buff can be used at any time, including while casting a skill already, allowing you to apply the buff during the skill that gained the third [Hello, Nisha] point. The damage increase and MP gain increase will not apply to any skill that's already being cast (including those of party members), however, but it will still reset those skills' cooldown.
- Any [Need Help, Laby?] skill must be used in its special form after using I'm Helping! to trigger any of this passive's effects.
- Using another [Need Help, Laby?] skill in that form while already having the MP cost reduction benefit will both have it apply to that skill as well as re-trigger the effect for the next skill used.
|South Korea||너와 나||You and I|
|Brazil||Você e Eu||You and I|
|Twinkle Child Skills|