Want to dance with my flames?
[A knight that has mastered the power of fire.]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A magic knight that incinerates the battlefield.
Elesis starts to lose control of her fire powers and seeks wisdom from Allegro, who provides her with ancient knowledge of warriors who can wield fire.
This knowledge allows Elesis to begin mastering the fire within her.
Elesis learns to fully control the fire with sheer willpower and continues her journey.
엘리시스는 성장할 수록 자신 안에 내재된 불의 힘이 차츰 통제를 벗어나는 것을 느낀다. 겉잡을 수 없이 강해진 폭발력으로 마력 제어 장갑마저도 무용지물인 상황. 엘리시스는 화를 입지 않도록 불을 제어할 다른 방도를 찾는다. 페이타의 알레그로가 불의 심장에 대해 알고 있다는 소식을 접하고 서둘러 그를 만나자 조언을 구하자, 알레그로는 엘리시스에게 힘을 억누르지 말고 자연스럽게 받아들이라고 조언한다. 조언에 따라 불의 힘을 해방하고 자연스럽게 발산하는 엘리시스. 과거보다 더 자유롭게 불타오르는 힘으로 거침없이 모험을 이어나간다.
Second Class Advancement
You can Transcend at Lv 70.
- 2nd Job Skill Traits unlocked at Level 70.
- 2nd Job Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon Transcending.
- Transcendence Skill Traits unlocked at Level 99.
- Transcendence Final Enhanced Skill unlocked upon advancing to 3rd job class.
: Flame damage is calculated before Body of Fire.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.1x multiplier during 2nd job.
After slashing three times, pass through opponents while emitting flames from your palm.
Replaces the original combo. Now shoots flames while running. Even after shooting the flames which explodes on impact, you are able to continue running. In between the shots, pressing allows you to jump overhead the enemy while throwing out flames in an arc shape and continue running. Shots can be absorbed/reflected.
After dashing into the air, does an uppercut followed by up to three fire-shots. Fire-shots travels slower than a normal fireball, are able to pierce one enemy. Fireballs hit twice, once upon contact and the explosion which does splash damage to targets nearby. Shot can be absorbed/reflected.
- KR trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'KOG
- NA trailer (released together with Blazing Heart) by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Advanced Combos by 'gurenk0'
- Full Gallery: Elesis/Gallery
Blazing Heart's Skill Cut-in, illustrated by Hwansang.
Click here to view the drawing process.
- Like Rune Slayer, Blazing Heart also dresses more casual and rugged rather than armor-clad like a knight.
- Although normally not noticeable, the glove which has the arm strap has a magical symbol emblem on it.
- In her portrait, the flames on her hand are drawn differently than that which is shown in the teaser poster.
- Blazing Heart's design has a rose motif. The pattern of her flames resembles a rosebud and many of her fire attacks leave a trail of petals behind.