I will not hesitate any longer.
[A warrior who leaves his Nasod Body parts behind to reach new heights as a human swordsman]
- In-game Version
- Nexon Version
A job class that leaves his Nasod body parts behind to reach new heights as a human swordsman.
The lingering memories of his past human self, hinder Raven from furthering advancement in his craft.
"If I were to regain my fully human body..., perhaps I'll be able to bring my swordsmanship to another level."
To reach the epitome of swordsmanship, Raven remodels his Nasod arm to be almost identical to his other, still-human, arm.
“다만, 이 길의 끝을 보고 싶을 뿐….”
극한의 속도로 시간마저 가르는 초신속의 검사. 나소드의 몸을 버리고 인간으로서 검술의 극한에 도달한 전직.
속죄의 마음을 담아 나아간 검의 길에서 고심하는 레이븐,
도달할 수 있는 검술의 한계를 보았지만 아직도 오로지 인간의 몸을 가졌을 때의 감각이 마음 깊숙이 박혀 검 끝을 어지럽힌다.
그 시절, 인간으로서의 자신을 되찾을 수 있다면… 이 경지의 너머를 볼 수 있을까?
‘더 이상 망설이지 않겠어.’
레이븐은 극한의 검술을 완성하기 위해, 나소드 핸드를 인간의 팔과 거의 흡사하게 개조한다.
더 이상의 망설임은 없다. 자신의 길을 관철할 뿐.
"I... merely wish to reach the end of this road..."
A job class that leaves his Nasod body parts behind to reach new heights as a human swordsman, slashing enemies with utmost speed. Raven has chosen the path of swordsmanship and reached his limit. However, the lingering memories of his past human self seems to hinder with further advancing in his craft.
"If I were to regain my fully human body… perhaps I'll be able to bring my swordsmanship to another level… I will hesitate no longer."
To reach the epitome of swordsmanship, Raven remodels his Nasod arm to be almost identical to his other, still-human, arm. There's no more hesitation, only following this new path that he has forged.
Third Class Advancement
Upon advancing to third job, you will receive a [New Power: Force] cube which contains:
- Force Passive: Illipia's Aura
- Force Active: Hyper Acceleration • Haunting Spirit
- Force [Mod]: Berserker Blade • Hypersonic Stab • Shockwave - Cutter
You can advance into Master Class upon reaching Rigomor.
Sword Taker's is reworked, charging forward and do multiple hits instead of a single slash. is also reworked to deal more damage.
Force Mod Skill
- In addition to these new skills, Furious Blade can also learn Force Skills.
Master Class Advancement
After unlocking 3rd Job, upon reaching Rigomor, you will be able to unlock the Master Class. To receive the quest, click on the notification located below the map select.
Master Class can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Mark of Awakening (Furious Blade) .
- Clear any Rigomor dungeon 5 times.
- Collect 20 Apparitions of Will from any Boss in Rigomor region dungeons.
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) once.
- Collect 10 Origin Artifacts from any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell).
- Clear any Master Road dungeon (Normal/Hell) 5 times.
- Full Gallery: Raven/Gallery
- In contrast to Blade Master; where he avoids relying on the Nasod Arm, Furious Blade remodel the arm to that of a human Arm to master his new sword style. He begins to prominently wield his blade with his Nasod Arm, as shown in artwork and skills.
- The size of Furious Blade's Nasod Arm varies in and out of combat. In towns, his Nasod Arm is now shown to be almost the exact same size as his human arm. In dungeons, his arm maintains similar proportions to his previous arms.
- Curiously, the size of the blade held in his human hand also changes to a smaller size while not in combat.
- Wearing a costume that replaces the Arm will retain the smaller size in town.
- Upon advancing to Furious Blade, Raven gains a little white streak of hair.
- It could be inferred that this happened due to Raven accepting the arm's influence, similar to the Rage Hearts path.
- Knight Emperor, Furious Blade, and Code: Sariel are the only classes whose story videos depict the entity from the third job advancement scene.