Dynamo Point System
Every character in Elsword has their own unique features that set them apart from other characters.
Dynamo Point System
Add does not have an Awakening Gauge, but instead has Dynamo Points (DP), which are consumed when awakening or using skills and commands.
By default, Add will be in Dynamo Dissolution mode. Once awakened, he will enter the Dynamo Configuration mode.
- The total number of DP is 400.
- DP can be obtained by hitting during Dynamo Dissolution mode or being attacked in both modes.
- The gauge is not affected by mount attacks.
- When you have at least 100 DP, Add is able to enter the Dynamo Configuration mode (Awakening) at the cost of 50 DP (DP consumption reduction will reduce this), dealing 300% magical damage to surrounding targets.
- Awakening can be turned on/off freely, but re-awakening can only be done after 5 seconds of awakening.
- During Dynamo Configuration mode (Awakening), commands will deplete the DP gauge instead.
- Unlike other characters, the awakening duration is unlimited. DP is gradually increase at a rate of 5 DP per second in PvE.
- Like awakening, Add will gain a damage boost when in DC Mode.
- If you obtain a awakening potion in dungeons, instead of awakening, the DP gauge will increase.
- This also applies when Fever triggers.
- Unlike a normal awakening, when Add goes into DC mode, the screen will not freeze.
- Add does, however, gain momentary invincibility.
- When in awakening , some skills that use DP will use only 20% of the required amount, whereas some skills that recover DP when he is in Normal Mode won't recover DP in DC mode.
- Different job advancements will have different DC mode poses.
- When going into DC mode, enemies surrounding you will be damaged.
Benefits of Dynamo Configuration mode:
- The standard 20% damage increase from awakening mode.
- Able to execute Nasod Armor combo extensions depending on the job advancement.
- Nasod Armor combo extensions have no knockdown value.
- Able to reduce the usage of DP to 20% for a skill which uses DP.
Dynamo Mutation Points
Every 5 seconds (10 in PvP) without using a skill, Add will have 1 Dynamo Mutation Point added to the slots below his portrait. When Add goes into Dynamo Configuration mode, he will completely refill his Dynamo Mutation Point slots. Dynamo Mutation Points are used to power up his skills. Skills will only be boosted if Add is in Dynamo Configuration mode.
Skills that use Dynamo Mutation Points
Specialization (Not available anymore)