Shockwave - Cutter
|[Special Active: Strength] |
A forward slash that generates a shockwave. (Can also be activated midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||302%||23||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||363%||23||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Heavy Shockwave - Cutter||Light Shockwave - Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
|18 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Mode||Base||Awakened Will: Blade Master|
- Average assumes 15 hits.
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Because of its very long forward range, the skill is best used on wider targets.
- The shockwave lifts enemies up slightly and carries them with it, assuming they are not in Super Armor.
- Because the shockwave slows down a little near the end of its range, it can actually deal more hits on enemies near its tail end. You should always back up a bit before casting the skill to maximize hits.
- The hit count of the shockwave varies a lot based on enemy size, your distance from them, and if they can be lifted by the skill.
- Small enemies lifted by the skill will take an average of 16 hits, though with very specific spacing, it can reach up to 21 hits.
- Medium-sized enemies with Super Armor will take an average of 15 hits. When hitting them from further away, it can reach up to 17 hits.
- Large enemies that can take all hits of the skill include Ancient Bone Dragon and Debrian Nasod Carrier.
- In Raven's voice webtoon "Double Crow", Shockwave is powerful enough to split a mountain.
Blade Master - Skills