Shockwave - Cutter
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] A forward slash that generates a shockwave. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Blade Master||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Maximize Buff||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||302%||N/A||23||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||302%||20%||3 Seconds||23||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Empowered Shockwave - Cutter||Light Shockwave - Cutter|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 120%||MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP|
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Because of its very long forward range, the skill is best used on wider targets.
- The shockwave lifts enemies up slightly and carries them with it, assuming they are not in Super Armor.
- Because the shockwave slows down a little near the end of its range, it can actually deal more hits on enemies near its tail end. You should always back up a bit before casting the skill to maximize hits.
- The hit count of the shockwave varies a lot based on enemy size, your distance from them, and if they can be lifted by the skill.
- Small enemies lifted by the skill will take an average of 16 hits, though with very specific spacing, it can reach up to 21 hits.
- Medium-sized enemies with Super Armor will take an average of 15 hits. When hitting them from further away, it can reach up to 17 hits.
- Large enemies that can take all hits of the skill include Ancient Bone Dragon and Debrian Nasod Carrier.
- The Maximize increase is multiplicative.
- In Raven's voice webtoon "Double Crow", Shockwave is powerful enough to split a mountain.
|Blade Master Skills|