Generate Black Hole
|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Bravery] Casts a black hole that will suck enemies in, followed by an explosion.|
| Core Activation Skill
| Final Enhanced Skill
|Level Required||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|35||6276%||242%||2674%||1||24||1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Level Required||Black Hole Explosion (Magical)|
|Light Generate Black Hole||Empowered Generate Black Hole|
|Attribute Effect||Details||Attribute Effect||Details|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP||Damage increased to 110%||6903.6%||266.2%||2941.4%|
|Empowered Generate Black Hole|
Tips and Details
- The range of the skill is more or less the entire screen.
- Generate Black Hole is able to reach across different planes of maps.
- The skill has difficulty in sucking monsters that are on platforms that are above.
- It is possible for some enemies that are sucked from behind Eve to be blocked by herself, missing the hit box. This only occurs with some large enemies.
- Contrary to popular belief, this skill will not work on free range flying enemies such as Wyverns. It does work on mobs that have wings but aren't technically flying, like bats.
- Enemies that have high movement speed may be able to escape it, if they were moving away from the attack.
- The Black Hole will not follow Eve if she falls of a platform during the initial setback of the skill.
- Sometimes, Eve will be delay cancelled through such a motion and is able to act normally while the skill is in effect.
- Useful for grouping enemies that like to super armor, or enemies that can't be grouped normally (such as defunct Nasods that are lying on the ground).
- As the awakened skill does 25 hits, be wary of party members that are intending to skill, as the hits nearly guarantee a super armor of the mob which causes a knock back and may cancel any activated skills.
- Use the awakened skill in PvP only after your opponent exhausts his/her MP to ensure that mana breaking is not possible.
- Occasionally, the black hole may 'pull' other players into it when the player is blocking an enemy.
- Similar to Wind Wall and Final Strike in that it gives some time for other players to chip in, especially in PvP.
- 04/20/2015 KR
- Explosion's hitbox changes to follow the visual effect, so the hitbox becomes larger.
- 08/20/2015 KR
- 10/29/2015 (KR) / 03/16/2016 (NA)
- "Enhanced" attribute changed to "Light".
- "Ruthless" attribute changed to "Empowered".
- "Light" and "Empowered" attribute locations swapped.
- 10/20/2016 (KR) / 11/23/2016 (NA)
- [Enhanced] effect changed from "black hole range and power increase" to "Cooldown decreased by 5 seconds".
- 01/12/2017 KR
- Normal Explosion damage increased.
- Suction damage decreased.
- Awakened Explosion damage increased.
- 04/27/2017 KR
- PvE damage increased.
- PvP Suction damage decreased.
- 07/27/2017 KR
- Damage increased.
|South Korea||???||Generate Black Hole|
|Japan||ジェネレートブラックホール||Generate Black Hole|
|China (Simplified Chinese)||电磁黑洞||Electromagnetic Black Hole|
|Germany||Schwarzes Loch||Black Hole|
|France||Trou noir||Black hole|
|Code: Exotic Skills|