||Steel Wing Kelaino - One of Karis's followers who kidnapped the Wind Priestess Anudran.
-Scratch: She will super armor and fly upwards slightly before coming down to scratch at the player with her claws.
-Steel Dive Bomb: Kelaino will become invincible then launch upwards out of view. She will then perform a heavy dive attack on your location. If hit, the player will be launched away and knocked down.
- She is able to use this even when stun locked.
- When landing from this she is momentarily super armored and vulnerable to attack before she is able to take action.
-Retreat: She will fly into the background. She will summon 6 large spears across the length of the stage as well as generate a powerful tornado that will disable all player skills as well as the ability to jump and slowly push them outward from the center of the stage. After a set amount of time, the spears will fall and explode.
- Will use this skill at 8, 18, and 28 lifebars.
- May be possible to bypass these points by defeating her within a very short span of time at the start of the battle.
- Even though she is too high up after positioning herself to target with most attacks, she is not invincible and can still be hit with a sufficiently far reaching attack.
- This skill often has a safe zone on each side.
- When Kelaino uses this move the 3rd time, 7 spears will appear instead of 6, meaning one side will not have a safe zone.
- You can also use a passthrough (such as Chung's >>X) to get across the middle to a safe zone on the other side.
- When Kelaino uses this skill, any attacks that home in (such as Guided Arrow, Chain Lightning, Energy Drain, or any of Battle Seraph's attacks under influence of Induction or Fusion Mode) and Mana Steal will home into the center of the tornado she summoned instead of herself, meaning homing attacks will not inflict damage on her. However, you can still drain her mana and HP with Mana Steal, Energy Drain, or Vitality Drain.
-Sandstorm: She will super armor and spin to create four Cyclone(s) similar to that used by the Elemental Master. They will be spaced to both reach the players on the platforms as well as those on the ground behind her.
-Nine Impaling Blades: She will do a somersault in super armor then launch nine blades which will fall down from above in front of herself, one after another.
- She will occasionally cancel out of this mid-animation into her Retreat where she escapes into the background but this attack will still activate and play out as well.
-Berserk(?): Usually when damaged to around 8 bars of health she will gain a pink aura and appears to become faster, more aggressive, and do 50% more damage. (The entirety of how this effects her is not yet known.)
-Wind Bombing: When at full MP this skill becomes available to her. In a similar style to Shelling Guardian's Carpet Bombing, she will fly across the stage twice, launching two orbs reminiscent in appearance to Super Nova each pass. Each orb can hit multiple times, potentially dealing over 25,000 damage. Each bombing wave will strike 1\2 of the map. The direction of the first bombing wave is random, her second wave will always target the other half of the stage.
- When she uses this skill, there will be a large Danger warning accompanied with its skill name.
- She will instantly disappear when initiating this without an animation and start bombing without delay.
- It is possible to avoid this skill by hiding under the platforms in the center and moving to the side farther away from the wind bombs.
- It is possible to knock her out of the air during the animation.
-Over 6 million HP on Very Hard (35 Life bars)
-High resistance against all elements in general (roughly 250\500 against everything).
-She will always fly when her health is 7 bars (trap her easily for a combo with Sakra Devanam's ^ZZ).
-Kelaino does not have a stoic threshold. As long as you don't knock her down, she can easily be defeated.