|[Special Active: Bravery] [Horoscope Skill] Connect the stars and create a zodiac in your image.|
A star will move in a path connected by the stars and will damage enemies in its path.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Moving Star||Forming Star||Moving Star||Forming Star|
|Per Forming Star||Star Count|
|PvE||817%||678%||47||2||10||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||980%||814%||47||2||10||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|Useful Star Coaster||Critical Star Coaster|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 80%
|91||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
- Average assumes 10 Moving Star hits (19 with the Useful trait) and 4 Forming Star hits.
Tips and Details
- Forming Stars are formed at specific points across the constellation, and will deal one hit to any enemy making contact with them for as long as they exist. Once the Moving Star reaches the end, all the Forming Stars will deal one more hit each in a small radius around themselves.
- Since the Moving Star travels very slowly across a large area, it is ineffective for clearing. However, its damage is respectable even on smaller targets due to the high damage per hit.
- On average, on a medium-sized enemy next to you, the Moving Star will deal 10 hits (19 with the Useful trait), and usually at least 1 Forming Star will spawn on them. They will also often be in reach of nearby stars for the final explosion, dealing on average additional 3 hits.
- Enemies near the top left of the constellation face's hair (when facing right) will take the most damage from this skill, as 3 Forming Stars are created close enough together that the enemies there can be hit by all 3 forming and exploding, while the Moving Star is likewise able to hit more frequently in that spot.
- The Useful trait reduces the Forming Stars damage for no benefit, as they will always only deal a generation and explosion hit.
- The skill can do most of its damage to Chaos Leviathan due to it not having a collision hitbox and being both wide and tall enough to be within the constellation's field for most of the skill.
- Even a smaller target, such as Ereda's Magic Source, can take full hits if the skill is positioned correctly under its hitbox and Natal Chart's Unfortune effect is used.
Stellar Caster - Skills