|Class||Level Required||Skill Requirement|
|Stellar Caster||45||Advanced Training Skill Quest|
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Ancient One||Fragment||Ancient One||Fragment|
|Initial||Per Fragment||Fragment Count|
|PvE||395%||42%||Indefinite||3||30||6||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||395%||42%||Indefinite||3||30||6||300 MP||17 Seconds|
|Stage||Critical Ancient One||Heavy Ancient One|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Normal||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|360 MP||Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average assumes 38 Ancient One hits and 12 Fragment hits.
Tips and Details
- The star will continue travelling until it comes into contact with a platform or solid ground at or below the height it was cast at, ignoring any above. As such, it does not have a set maximum hit count.
- The same applies to the Fragment once the star hits the ground, which will keep travelling indefinitely as it falls down. As such, there is no "maximum" damage the skill can deal, short of the damage it can deal to extremely tall enemies such as Interdimensional Colossus.
- The star will drag enemies along with it. With the right layout of platforms, it is possible to hit even smaller enemies with the full descent assuming it explodes at your current height.
- Due to how slow it descends however, the skill is still very ineffective on smaller ground-level enemies in front of you, especially if they move around frequently.
- The Fragment arcs outward from the explosion, and thus does the most damage at the height of its arc where it travels the slowest. Enemies further away from the impact area are likely to take more damage from the Fragments than enemies within the impact area as a result.
- On average, assuming a medium-sized target at ground level, Ancient One will do 38 hits while the Fragments will do 12 hits.
- Due to the lack of a floor below the Iserlohn Core, the fragments will likely never deal damage to it when cast next to it, though luckily most of the damage comes from the star's descent.
- The Korean skill's name refers to Old Man of the South Pole, the deification of the second brightest star in the night sky, Canopus.
- The skill visually resembles a so called red giant star more however, which Canopus does not classify as. This is referenced by the European skill name.
|South Korea||올드맨||Old Man|
|Germany||Roter Riese||Red Giant|
|France||Géante rouge||Red Giant|
Stellar Caster - Skills