|[Special Active: Strength] [Horoscope Skill] The galaxy emerge right before you. The enemies within the galaxy will be swept by starlight. (Can also be activated midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Magical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Galaxy Space||Swimming Stars||Galaxy Space||Per Galaxy Space Hit|
|Swimming Stars||Star Count|
|PvE||271%||410%||16||2||4||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|PvE||325%||491%||16||2||4||200 MP||15 Seconds|
|Light Serpentarius||Heavy Serpentarius|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||160 MP||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
- Average assumes 3 Galaxy Space hits and 12 Swimming Stars hits.
- Does not account for multiple enemies.
Tips and Details
- The Galaxy Space is highly dependent on enemy size and will only hit 3 times on most enemies. Only wide enough targets such as Iserlohn Core can take full hits from the skill.
- Every time an enemy is hit by the Galaxy Space, it creates 4 Swimming Stars that erupt in an arc to the sides of the hit location. These will do damage on contact once and a second time when they explode after a short period.
- Usually, since the Swimming Stars spawn from the center of where the Galaxy Space hit an enemy, that enemy will also take all 4 contact hits from the spawned stars. However, it is possible the corresponding Galaxy Space hit grazed them so that some of the Swimming Stars spawn just outside their hitbox and fail to connect. This is especially notable on player characters, where the Swimming Stars spawn a bit too high up to ensure they connect, and in very unlucky scenarios may miss all their hits entirely, leaving only the Galaxy Space to deal damage.
- On average, on a single target, considering the 3 Galaxy Space hits, 12 Swimming Stars will be spawned, with the furthest left and furthest right spawn locations missing the initial contact hit on 2 of their Swimming Stars for a total of 8 contact hits and 3~5 expiry hits.
- Since each Galaxy Space hit spawns Swimming Stars, multiple enemies will vastly increase the amount of Swimming Stars spawned, and they will each hit all enemies in their path, allowing for high damage on grouped enemies.
- Serpentarius will wrap around curves in a stage and go up slopes, following the ground. This, combined with its long reach, makes it a good horizontal clearing skill.
Stellar Caster - Skills