|[Special Active: Tenacity] Empower your sword for a strong slash attack.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Slash (Physical)||Charge Time||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||2768% → 3321.6%||0.5 Seconds||100 MP||6 Seconds|
|PvP||999% → 1198.8%|
|PvE||3321% → 3985.2%||0.5 Seconds||100 MP||6 Seconds|
|PvP||1198% → 1437.6%|
|Light Mega Slash||Critical Mega Slash|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|MP Usage decreased to 80%||80 MP||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|PvE||3,321% → 3,985.2%||4,981.5% → 5,977.8%||3,653.1% → 4,383.72%||5,479.65% → 6,575.58%||3,985.2% → 4,782.24%|
|PvP||1,198% → 1,437.6%||1,497.5% → 1,797%||1,257.9% → 1,509.48%||1,572.375% → 1,886.85%||1,317.8% → 1,581.36%|
Tips and Details
- A small flash of light will indicate when the skill is fully charged. The skill's delay will end when this happens, and holding the skill any longer will make you enter super armor instead.
- The skill either does its base damage or fully charged damage, there is no in between while charging.
- The skill knocks down, so it is best used as a finisher or on targets that cannot be knocked down.
- During Awakening, the skill will briefly lift hit enemies. Any party members or other hitstun effects (from titles or potions) can prevent the enemy from being knocked down.
- This skill can be countered.
- The boss of 2-4, William Phoru, uses a variant of Mega Slash he calls "William Slash".
- Mega Slash shares its name with Elesis's Level 1 Knight skill from Grand Chase. While the attack itself is different, they share the role of being the initial 100 MP Special Active for both their game's main character.
Elsword - Skills