Air leap towards the enemy with destructive force in Super Armor status.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||MP Cost||Cooldown|
|Jump Damage||Landing Shockwave|
|PvE||112%||535%||30 MP||6 Seconds|
|Enhanced Leap Attack||Empowered Leap Attack|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Critical Hit Rate increased to 100%
Damage decreased to 80%
|Damage increased to 130%|
Tips and Details
- The stomp of the skill is very likely to miss if the surface that you land on is higher/lower than that which you launched the opponent from.
- Iron Paladin's combo also applies to the stomp at the end of Leap Attack, acting in place of the stomp.
- This makes it easier to combo afterwards, and also lets you go from Super Armor straight to Heavy Stance.
- Leap Attack is useful for evading head-on attacks, as you can leap through them and attack their behind. It also proves useful if an opponent approaches your behind while you're attacking something in front of you.
- The Super Armor is not activated instantly upon using the skill. It activates just after you launch, so it can still be cancelled if an opponent hits you early enough.
- No cannonballs will be consumed despite the skill animation depict him using a cannon blast.
Fury Guardian - Skills