|[Special Active: Bravery] Create a blood storm. The blood storm will spin around the caster and create a large explosion.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Blood Illusion||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Blood Storm||Explosion||Blood Storm||Explosion||Additional Blood Storm Count||Blood Storm Damage Decrease||Explosion Hit Count|
|Per Blood Storm||Blood Storm Count|
|PvE||176%||672%||56||2||4||+2||-30%||x2||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||211%||806%||56||2||4||+2||-30%||x2||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Heavy Blood Storm||Light Blood Storm|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|25.2 Seconds||MP Usage decreased to 80%||240 MP|
|Normal||Illusion of Blood||Normal||Illusion of Blood|
- Blood Hit is permanently included.
- Average Blood Storm hit count is 15, or 50 with Illusion of Blood.
|Dark Force||Shade Illusion||Berserk|
Tips and Details
- Curiously, the Illusion of Blood effect also doubles the hitcount of the Explosion despite this not being a listed effect.
- Since the blood storms travel in a 360 degree radius around you while dealing damage the entire time, it is currently entirely impossible to deal all hits on any given target, and even just having a single storm hit something the entire time is equally as unlikely.
- Each Blood Storm will pull non-super armor enemies near you very quickly, allowing it do deal around ~20 hits (~55 with Shade Illusion active) in total if an enemy was at the very edge of the skill when it started.
- Super Armor or otherwise unmovable enemies will take vastly reduced damage the further they are away from you. At point-blank, a medium-sized enemy will usually take ~14 hits (~47 hits with Shade Illusion active).
- Notable enemies that do have hitboxes that extend into either the foreground or background are Drabaki and Debrian Nasod Carrier, allowing them to take vastly more hits from each of the storms.
- Blood Hit only takes into account around 10 hits worth of skill damage of a single Blood Storm for its HP consumption. This does mean that it ends up consuming less HP than a skill such as Shade Illusion, and without the Heavy trait, even less than Dread Weapon.
|South Korea||블러드 스톰||Blood Storm|
|Spain||Tormenta de sangre||Blood Storm|
|France||Assaut sanglant||Blood Assault|
|Italy||Tempesta di sangue||Blood Storm|
|Poland||Krwawa Burza||Blood Storm|
|Dark Knight Skills|