|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
I must fight on... for those I care for...!
Thanks to the modifications done on the Nasod Arm, Raven is able to tolerate overheating much better, allowing him to execute even more explosive flame-based attacks. He now possesses abilities that leave flames on the ground, burning enemies who walk through the scorching ground. With Shadow Backslide, he is capable of shadow stepping in both directions to misdirect and evade enemies.
Before his Nasod arm could overheat one too many times and fail him in battle, he approaches the Ponggos for their expertise in weapons.
They promptly send him out to collect rare materials for the repair: Ignis' arm that blasts out nuclear flames, for greater firepower; the dark steel of Durahan Knight, for better heat resistance; and enchanted, mass-altering golem fragments, for making the usually heavy dark steel easier to carry. Gathering all these materials from such huge, dangerous monsters is clearly not simple, but Raven succeeds nonetheless.
The Ponggos complete the Nasod arm enhancement, and soon pushing the overheat system to its limits, Raven becomes the distinguished Veteran Commander—a temperamental yet compassionate leader of fighters.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Weapon Taker can advance into Veteran Commander. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town.
Veteran Commander can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Badge of the Crow Mercenaries.
- Speak with Altera Ponggo Elder Adel.
- Collect 40 drops from monsters throughout the Altera region.
- Recommended 4-5 Very Hard Mode.
- Speak with Lento in Feita
|Level 35 (4 SP)|
|Level 45 (4 SP)|
|Level 50 (4 SP)|
|Level 55 (5 SP)|
|Level 60 (5 SP)|
|Level 65 (10 SP)|
Backstory of Veteran Commander in comic format. Click Here
- Whenever Veteran Commander's arm overheats, it will show as his arm 'vents' opening, and makes a sound when it closes.
- With both Mercenary Behavior and Mercenary Survival Strategy, Veteran Commander can become extremely resistant to overheat, status effects, and damage when low on HP, making him a progressively difficult opponent to injure.
- During Veteran Commander's release event in NA/UK, when summoning his NPC Card, the angel from the KR pre-release event appears and fights for them. However, this didn't happen in his pre-release event.
- Veteran Commander has exceptional mid-air maneuverability compared to other job classes after learning Air Slicer, which gives him the most mid-air skills out of any job class.
- Veteran Commander's overall design has crow-like motifs.
- Both his Nasod Arm and weapon resemble the head of a crow/raven.
- His uniform and accessories bear a sharp feather-like design.
- His skills, Ignition Crow and Burning Buster, materializes black burning crows to attack the enemies. His passive, Air Slicer, also uses a Black Crow symbol.
|Korean||베테랑 커맨더||Veteran Commander|
|Simplified Chinese (CN Server)||绯焰武者||Red Flame Warrior|
|French||Commandant vétéran||Veteran Commander|
|Italian||Comandante delle Fiamme||Commander of Flames|
|Polish||Weteran Ognia||Fire Veteran|
|Spanish||Comandante de las llamas||Commander of the Flames|
|English (UK Server)||Flame Commander|
|Portuguese||General Bélico||Warlike General|