|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Weapon||Bow, Erendil, Traps|
|Class Tree||Rena > Trapping Ranger > Night Watcher|
|Release Date|| 9 August 2012
10 July 2013
18 July 2013
July 31st, 2013
Everyone follow my command!
Rena is now able to fire 'Twig Shots' that deal extra damage. She also has enhanced Erendil combos. With more mobile combos, she is able to jump in and out of combat situations. With Delayed Fire, a Night Watcher is able to control the battlefield!
The Night Savers send Rena the Trapping Ranger to investigate a kidnapping after receiving an appeal for help from the Ponggos. The elven warrior's only mission is to find out who is behind the misdeed. But when she finds the awful King Nasod holding the Ponggos captive, she couldn't turn away. Rena considers the Ponggos as her faithful friends, and she must rescue them at once!
With help from Elsword and the rest of their El Search Party, Rena attacks and beats King Nasod. The Trapping Ranger rescues the kidnapped Ponggos, and the community of Altera is grateful. Seeing Rena's broken Blade of Erendil, the village's sword smith forged it into a greater, mightier sword for the brave elf—who, from now on, carries the honor of Night Watcher.
Second Class Advancement
At Lv35, Trapping Ranger can advance into Night Watcher. The second class advancement quest is obtained from Ariel, the event NPC located in every town. Night Watcher can also be obtained by using the Item Mall item: Badge of the Night Watcher.
- Speak with Altera Pongo Elder Adel.
- Collect 7 Pongstens from Nasods throughout the Altera region.
- Defeat King Nasod (Boss) 4 times in 4-6 on any difficulty.
- Speak with Allegro in Feita
- Collect 20 Pure El Elements from Glitter Necromancers in Feita (Extremely Low Rate)
- Recommended 5-3 Top path with miniboss. (Very hard mode)
| Sword Switch
Kicks the enemy once before switching to Erendil and strikes 3 times. The last hit knocks enemies away.
| Gliding Kick
Runs (), momentarily pauses, rushes forward (), leaps into the air (), and kicks twice (), knocking the target away. [How to perform]
| Twig Shots
Twig Impact: 50% Phy. Damage
||Erendil Dive (KR only)|
|Erendil Barrage (KR only)|
Backstory of Night Watcher in comic format. Click Here
- The hairstyle for Night Watcher is similar to Rena's base job with more hair splits and such.
- Night Watcher is one of the only characters to not have only passives for her lv 60 skill row.