|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
|Weapon||Nasod Dynamos, Nasod Armor|
|Height||176 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (127 lb)|
|Class Tree||Add > Psychic Tracer > Lunatic Psyker|
|Release Date|| 19 December 2013
July 2, 2014
9 July 2014
30 July 2014
6 August 2014
17 December 2014
Shall we begin the experiment?
Psychic Tracer focuses on an aggressive beatdown playstyle. He gains immense magical attack power, significant magical defense, and able to execute extensive combos using the combo-extending passive skill: Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear. When Nasod Armor mode is activated in DP mode and Battle Gear combos are used, damage dealt increases according to the level of this passive skill. However, the armor can only be activated in DP mode, making the Psychic Tracer heavily reliant on his DP gauge.
Add's obsession over Nasod technology drives him to continue his research. One day, he succeeds in assembling a Nasod Armor prototype that conforms to the wearer's physique. He tests it on himself and, despite some inconsistencies, considers his experiment successful. With this achievement, Add's curiosity grows, and he is inspired to keep going on this path to create an even more impressive Nasod Armor.
First Class Advancement
After completing the Tracer quest chain, Add can decide between advancing as a Psychic Tracer, an Arc Tracer, or a Time Tracer.
Psychic Tracer can also be obtained by using the Cash Shop item: Psychic Harddisk.
- Collect 4 Cave Melons from Bats in 2-2.
- Collect a Nasod Mechanical Device from Wally No.8 on 2-5 on any difficulty.
- Collect a Spanner for repair from Little Soldier on 2-3 on any difficulty.
- Complete 2-5 on Very Hard Mode with at least A rank.
At Lv35, a Psychic Tracer can advance into a Lunatic Psyker.
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
/!\ : Damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack. All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
Psychic Tracer/Lunatic Psyker's Awaken Animation
- Psychic Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Exotic. This is shown as Add goes from wearing mostly white to wearing darker clothes and the destructive nature of both classes.
- He will also attack himself rather than let other entities do it for him.