|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • ไทย • 中文（简体）|
Shall we begin the experiment?
Psychic Tracer focuses on an aggressive beatdown playstyle. He gains immense magical attack power, significant magical defense, and able to execute extensive combos using the combo-extending passive skill: Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear. When Nasod Armor mode is activated in DP mode and Battle Gear combos are used, damage dealt increases according to the level of this passive skill. However, the armor can only be activated in DP mode, making the Psychic Tracer heavily reliant on his DP gauge.
Add's obsession over Nasod technology drives him to continue his research. One day, he succeeds in assembling a Nasod Armor prototype that conforms to the wearer's physique. He tests it on himself and, despite some inconsistencies, considers his experiment successful. With this achievement, Add's curiosity grows, and he is inspired to keep going on this path to create an even more impressive Nasod Armor.
First Class Advancement
- Collect 4 Cave Melons from Bats in 2-2: Banthus Cave.
- Collect a Nasod Mechanical Device from Wally No.8 on 2-5: Wally's Castle.
- Collect a Spanner for repair from Little Soldier on 2-3: Underground Waterway.
- Clear 2-5: Wally's Castle with at least A rank.
Upon reaching Lv. 35, a Psychic Tracer can advance into a Lunatic Psyker.
- Skill Traits unlocked at Level 35 (KR).
: Applicable only when Add is in Dynamo Configuration Mode, and will be activated after or .
: Nasod Armor combo damage is calculated without Nasod Armor Mode - Battle Gear nor Awakening and is based on average physical and magical attack.
: All damage values for new and preexisting combos receive a 1.05x multiplier during 1st job.
| Electric Accel
|| Ground Smash
After firing 1 or 2 particle blasts in midair, smash down vertically with a blast of energy.
|Same as base, but the 3rd now has Super Armor status.|
Psychic Tracer/Lunatic Psyker's Awaken Animation
- Psychic Tracer is conceptually similar to Code: Exotic. This is shown as Add goes from wearing mostly white to wearing darker clothes and the destructive nature of both classes.