|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • italiano • 한국어|
|Weapon||Nasod Dynamos, Electricity Redirection|
|Age||16 (Base) > 18 (1st Job) > 19 (2nd Job)|
Tracers > Psychic Tracer> Lunatic Psyker
Tracers > Arc Tracer > Mind Master
Tracers > ?? > ??
정재헌 Jeong Jae-heon
|Release Date||19 December 2013|
The laws of this world... I shall decide them!
Staying true to his concept of being a mechanic, Add fully utilize his mechanized weapon; the 'Nasod Dynamo', to aid him in battle. The Dynamos are not only able to physically hurt targets, but are also able to shoot out electricity. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a electricity cannon by the same way. Add is also able to either fire electrical bullets with his hand inside the cannon or kick out a powerful electrical rocket. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long and close range attacks. Another aspect of Add is that some of his skills have the concept of 'Magnetism', allowing numerous homing attacks which compensates for his low HP and physical defense values.
Main Article: Dynamo Point System
Instead of a normal awakening mode, Add gets a DP awakening system. His DP system allows him to go in and out of awakening whenever he sees fit. Maintaining a balance of DP counters and the DP gauge is what makes Add different from others.
Add is a descendant of a family that researched Nasods. His entire family was exterminated after being caught researching the forbidden secrets of the Nasods. He was sold into slavery and while escaping, Add fell into an Ancient Library and became trapped alone. Fortunately, there was a steady supply of food to sustain himself as well as a large number of books about the Nasods. Add spent his time reading them and waited for the day he could escape. With his vast knowledge, Add eventually invented the Nasod Dynamo using the parts from broken down Nasods found inside the library. Using the weapon's power, he escaped from the collapsing library. However, the isolation of being trapped alone for so long left Add insane along with an obsession to find rare Nasod codes. While traveling to look for more Nasod schematics, Adds finds that the race no longer exists in the world. The library where Add had lived in distorted time inside, and sent him to a timeline far into the future. Thus, Add originally sought to find a way to get back into the past. That was until he found traces of 'that person' from the corrupted Nasod King.
First Job Advancement
Add is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat Boss: William on 2-4 twice on any difficulty.
- Defeat Nasod Banthus on 2-3 on hard or higher.
- Talk to the alchemist Echo in Elder.
- Collect a drop from monster on 2-5.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP, 2 SP, 10 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
- Teaser Made by KOG
- Animated Trailer Made by KOG
- Official Trailer Made by KOG
- Tutorial + Field Gameplay by 'xxragesonicxx'
- Like Elesis, Add is not actually part of the El Search Party. Rather, he follows them in secret to study Eve and find an opportunity to capture her.
- However, Add decides to help the search party by destroying Victor in the Heart of the Ancient Waterway so no harm comes to Eve. Add officially joins the party afterwards for his help.
- For helping Vanessa of Velder, Add was lent a building which he made into his personal Nasod research laboratory.
- Although the rumors predicted Add to have a last name being Kim, this has been confirmed to be incorrect.
- Unlike the other characters, Add is mentally insane due to witnessing the death of his family and spending his childhood in isolation.
- Shown from his backstory comic and quotes, Add has an obsession with Eve as she is the queen of the Nasods and is also the only sentient one.
- It is revealed in his in-game dialogue that Add gave blueprints of the Nasod Inspector to Wally in exchange for the whereabouts of the Nasod Core.
- Being Eve's pair character, Add's name could be a biblical reference to the story of Adam and Eve.
- Add is the first male character to have naturally higher magical attack rather than physical.
- According to game developers, Add is designed to be a pair character to Eve, who is the most popular character in Elsword.
- This is shown as Add's concept wears mostly white, has white hair and uses floating Nasod weapons like Eve.
- Add has been likened many times by fans of both the game and the To Aru franchise, to the character Accelerator.
- His voice actor, Jeong Jae-heon, also happens to dub Accelerator in the Korean To Aru Majutsu no Index.