|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!
Staying true to his concept of being a mechanic, Add fully utilizes his mechanized weapon; the 'Nasod Dynamo', to aid him in battle. The Dynamos are not only able deal physical damage to targets, but are also able to fire rays of electricity as a way of dealing magical damage. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a powerful electricity cannon by the same way. Add is able to manipulate the electricity the cannon fires by either using his hands or kicking to fire powerful electrical blasts. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long range and melee attacks. Another aspect of Add is that some of his skills have the concept of 'Magnetism', allowing numerous homing attacks which compensates for his low HP and physical defense values.
Main Article: Dynamo Point System
Instead of a normal awakening mode, Add gets access to Dynamo Configuration Mode. His DP system allows him to go in and out of awakening whenever he sees fit. Maintaining a balance of Dynamo Mutation Points and the DP gauge is what makes Add different from others.
Add is a descendant of a family that researched Nasods. His entire family was exterminated after being caught researching the forbidden secrets of the Nasods. He was sold into slavery and while escaping, Add fell into an Ancient Library and became trapped alone, causing him to become mentally unstable. Fortunately, there was a steady supply of food to sustain himself as well as a large number of books about the Nasods. Add spent his time reading them and waited for the day he could escape. With his vast knowledge, Add eventually invented the Nasod Dynamo using the parts from broken down Nasods found inside the library. Using the weapon's power, he escaped from the collapsing library. However, the isolation of being trapped alone for so long left Add insane along with an obsession to find rare Nasod codes. While traveling to look for more Nasod schematics, Add finds that the race no longer exists in the world. The library where Add had lived in distorted time inside, and sent him to a timeline far into the future. Thus, Add originally sought to find a way to get back into the past. That was until he found traces of 'that person' from the Nasod Core.
Add chases after Wally after finding traces of Nasods in Wally's Castle. He then makes a deal with him by trading blueprints of the Nasod Inspector for the whereabouts of the Nasod Core. After the events on Elder, Add manages to catch up to Wally during Cargo Airship and saves him after he was thrown off the ship by Raven. Add partners up with Wally in order to search for the Altera Core, but Add betrays Wally when he finds Eve in the Altera Core. Add spares Wally's life but destroys Wally's escape vehicle before he leaves to track Eve.
For helping Vanessa of Velder, Add was lent a building which he made into his personal Nasod research laboratory. Add was first confronted by Eve in his Nasod research laboratory after the events of Southern Gate but easily defeats her. However, Add was unable to take Eve due to the El Search Party's protection. At the Ancient Waterway, Add ends up saving Eve from Victor, resulting in his acceptance into the El Search Party. After joining, Add observes Eve as a member of the party.
First Job Advancement
Add is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat Boss: William in 2-4 twice on any difficulty.
- Defeat Nasod Banthus in 2-3 on hard or higher.
- Talk to the alchemist Echo in Elder.
- Collect Cleaning Tools from Little Soldier in 2-5.
|Level 0 (2 SP)|
|Level 5 (2 SP)|
|Level 10 (2 SP)|
|Level 15 (2 SP, 2 SP, 10 SP)|
|Level 20 (2 SP)|
By pressing , Add will be able to stand on top of his dynamos, allowing him to stay afloat as long as he wants. MP will be depleted while afloat and the rate at which it depletes will increase over time. While afloat, Add is able to execute a double jump by pressing again.
Unlike the other characters, Add's air dash is different. When Add air dashes, instead going downwards, he will 'fly' forward.
In order to use Air Dash:
Unlike the other characters, Add and his job advancement's attacks cannot be countered with the exception of attacks that require MP.
- Animated trailer made by 'KOG'
- KR trailer made by 'KOG'
- NA trailer made by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Mastermind and Lunatic Psyker Poses
In the teaser picture of Time Tracer, fragments of Add's memories can be seen. The female figure that appears in them is implied to be his mother.
- Add does not use his dynamos to directly attack his enemies, rather he redirects the electricity generated from the dynamos.
- Add is the first male character to have naturally higher magical attack rather than physical.
- Despite having very high attack values, his defense values are lower than average, making him a 'glass cannon' type character.
- According to game developers, Add is conceptually designed to be a pair character to Eve, who they refer to as the most popular character in the game.
- This is shown as Add's concept wears mostly white, has white hair, and uses floating Nasod weapons like Eve.
- Similar to Chung, Add vocalizes the names of his Special Actives more loudly when in Dynamo Configuration mode, his own version of Awakening.
- If you use Dynamo Configuration or Install skills with japanese voice files, he will say "Drive" instead of "Dynamo".
- In the backstory it is stated that Add betrays Wally, but technically it was Wally that betrayed Add first. They were supposed to contact each other when one of them found the Altera Core, but when Add finally arrived at the Altera core, Wally was already there decoding the Core's information.
- As seen from his backstory comic and quotes, Add has an obsession with Eve as she is the queen of the Nasods and is also the only sentient one.
- Add holds a grudge against Elsword for destroying the Altera Core that he worked so hard to find.
- Like Elesis, Add is not initially part of the El Search Party. Rather, he follows them in secret to study Eve and find an opportunity to capture her.
- Add likes sweet foods, especially chocolate.
- Add is afraid of ghosts as seen in his dungeon clear dialogues from Underground Chapel.
- Add seems to be a clean person as he loathes getting his clothes dirty. He also seems to dislike becoming sweaty, as he complains and wishes to install a cooling system in the dungeon Dragon Nest.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾迪||Add|