|Language:||English • Deutsch • español • français • magyar • Bahasa Indonesia • italiano • 한국어 • polski • português do Brasil • русский • Tiếng Việt • 中文（简体） • 中文（繁體）|
|Name||Edward Grenore (Add)|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (114 lb)|
|Class Tree||Tracer > Psychic Tracer> Lunatic Psyker
Tracer > Arc Tracer > Mastermind
Tracer > Time Tracer > Diabolic Esper
|Voice Actors|| 정재헌 Jeong Jae-heon
木村 良平 Kimura Ryōhei
Juan Antonio Soler
Skill Cutin: 즉흥환상
|Release Date|| 19 December 2013
25 June 2014
25 June 2014
3 July 2014
23 July 2014
30 July 2014
3 December 2014
Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!
Staying true to his concept of being a mechanic, Add fully utilizes his mechanized weapon; the 'Nasod Dynamo', to aid him in battle. The Dynamos are not only able deal physical damage to targets, but are also able to fire rays of electricity as a way of dealing magical damage. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a powerful electricity cannon by the same way. Add is able to manipulate the electricity the cannon fires by either using his hands or kicking to fire powerful electrical blasts. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long range and melee attacks. Another aspect of Add is that some of his skills have the concept of 'Magnetism', allowing numerous homing attacks which compensates for his low HP and physical defense values.
- Main Article: Dynamo Point System
Instead of a normal awakening mode, Add gets access to Dynamo Configuration Mode. His DP system allows him to go in and out of awakening whenever he sees fit. Maintaining a balance of Dynamo Mutation Points and the DP gauge is what makes Add different from others.
- Main Article: Elder Castle's Underground Laboratory
Add is a descendant of a prominent family of Nasod researchers. One day, he was unfortunately caught researching the forbidden secrets of Nasods. He has attempted to create a Human-like Nasods. Due to his actions, he was imprisoned and tortured.
He managed to escape, but while being chased, he fell and became trapped in a crack of time and space.
Blinded by revenge and hungry for power her tries to find a way back into time and during the course, he discovers a specimen named Eve, who encompasses immense knowledge of Nasod codes.
First Job Advancement
Add is required to be Lv15 to begin his first class advancement.
- Defeat Boss: William in 2-4 twice on any difficulty.
- Defeat Nasod Banthus in 2-3 on hard or higher.
- Talk to the alchemist Echo in Elder.
- Collect Cleaning Tools from Little Soldier in 2-5.
By pressing , Add will be able to stand on top of his dynamos, allowing him to stay afloat as long as he wants. MP will be depleted while afloat and the rate at which it depletes will increase over time. While afloat, Add is able to execute a double jump by pressing again.
Unlike the other characters, Add's air dash is different. When Add air dashes, instead going downwards, he will 'fly' forward.
In order to use Air Dash:
- Animated trailer made by 'KOG'
- KR trailer made by 'KOG'
- NA trailer made by 'Kill3rCombo'
- Mastermind and Lunatic Psyker Poses
April Fools Skill Cut-in featuring Denka (New).
In the teaser picture of Time Tracer, fragments of Add's memories can be seen. The female figure that appears in them is implied to be his mother.
- Like Elesis, Add is not initially part of the El Search Party. Rather, he follows them in secret to study Eve and find an opportunity to capture her.
- In the Japanese server, Add's Dynamos are renamed to Nasod Drive.
- Add chases after Wally after finding traces of Nasods in Wally's Castle. He then makes a deal with him by trading blueprints of the Nasod Inspector for the whereabouts of the Nasod Core. After the events on Elder, Add manages to catch up to Wally during Cargo Airship and saves him after he was thrown off the ship by Raven. Add partners up with Wally in order to search for the Altera Core, but Add betrays Wally when he finds Eve in the Altera Core. Add spares Wally's life but destroys Wally's escape vehicle before he leaves to track Eve.
- In the backstory it is stated that Add betrays Wally, but technically it was Wally that betrayed Add first. They were supposed to contact each other when one of them found the Altera Core, but when Add finally arrived at the Altera core, Wally was already there decoding the Core's information.
- For helping Vanessa of Velder, Add was lent a building which he made into his personal Nasod research laboratory. Add was first confronted by Eve in his Nasod research laboratory after the events of Southern Gate but easily defeats her. However, Add was unable to take Eve due to the El Search Party's protection.
- Add is the first male character to have naturally higher magical attack rather than physical.
- Despite having very high attack values, his defense values are lower than average, making him a "glass cannon" type character.
- According to game developers, Add is conceptually designed to be a pair character to Eve, who they refer to as the most popular character in the game.
- Similar to Chung, Add's Korean voice vocalizes the names of his Special Actives more loudly when in Dynamo Configuration mode, his own version of Awakening.
- Add holds a grudge against Elsword for destroying the Altera Core that he worked so hard to find.
- Add likes sweet foods, especially chocolate.
- Add is afraid of ghosts as seen in his dungeon clear dialogues from Underground Chapel.
- Add seems to be a clean person as he loathes getting his clothes dirty. He also seems to dislike becoming sweaty, as he complains and wishes to install a cooling system in the dungeon Dragon Nest and whining about his clothes getting dirty in Heart of Behemoth.
- Unlike all other characters, the hitboxes and models of Add's attacks are separate from himself and can disappear if they are caught by skill delays.
- An infamous bug exist where Add's commands cannot be countered. This has been fixed after the 01/21/2016 KR and 03/16/2016 NA Patch.
- With the release of Arc Tracer's new portrait, Add was the first character where every path's ingame character portrait was drawn by a single artist.
- Oddly, Add is shown to have distinctly pointed ears compared to other human characters. This is especially visible in Arc Tracer and Lunatic Psyker's portraits. The reason for this is unknown.
- In the first issue of the webtoon Quantum Leap we learn about Add in the ancient library.
|China (Simplified Chinese)||艾迪||Add|