|[Special Active: Bravery] Reminisce about Zumyu, a monster from the Black Forest.|
-Nisha, do you remember that time, when we went to help that guy who went help... me... so teacher and I went to help, and it turns out we were tricked! -
|[Memory of the Forest]
|[See You Next Time]
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Black Hole (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||152%||17||250 MP||18 Seconds|
Memory of the Forest - Zumyu
(On using a [Laby's Friend?] skill)
|On skill re-use||Max Hits|
|Damage (Physical)||Damage Increase
(Per Growth Stage)
|Growth Gain||Cooldown||See You Next Time (Physical)||Damage Increase
(Per Growth Stage)
|Growth Usage||Spin Attack||See You Next Time|
|Empowered Zumyu...!||Haste Zumyu...!|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Damage increased to 120%||Cooldown decreased to 80%||14.4 Seconds|
Total Damage: Memory of the Forest - Zumyu
|Spin Attack||See You Next Time||Spin Attack||See You Next Time|
|Normal||Nisha Power||Normal||Nisha Power|
- Damage ranges from Growth Stage 0 to Stage 5.
|Affected By Action Speed|
|* (See Tips and Details)|
|Not Alone||Awakened Will: Daydreamer||Equivalent Exchange
Forbidden Secret Manual (II) is needed to unlock this skill, available through the Power of Transcendence Skill Quest or Item Mall.
Tips and Details
- The summon is affected by party buffs.
- Due to the Black Hole not being tied to Zumyu's animation, you are able to trigger its interactive skill on enemies stuck inside the black hole to help clearing them out, as the black hole itself is relatively weak.
- Considering the solid damage output at Growth Stage 5, it may be more beneficial to not trigger See You Again at all, especially early on while leveling.
- Only the summoning animation is affected by Action Speed, Zumyu's attacks are not.
- Zumyu is a large creature residing in the Black Forest, and is the boss for Outer Edge of Black Forest.
Daydreamer - Skills