|Language:||English • Deutsch • 中文（简体）|
|Faint||Lethargy||Max Hits||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Duration||Speed Reduction||Defense Reduction||Duration||Summoning Howl||Specter Orb|
|Per Specter Orb||Specter Orb Count|
|PvE||538%||3 Seconds||-20%||-25%||8 Seconds||12||3||8||+1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|PvE||538%||3 Seconds||-30%||-35%||8 Seconds||12||3||8||+1||300 MP||21 Seconds|
|Empowered Suppression: Specter||Gigantic Suppression: Specter|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect|
|Damage increased to 120%||Skill size increased to 130%|
- Average hits assumes use at point-blank which will not include any Specter Orb hits.
Tips and Details
- Aura buffs include buffs from items (Giant Potion, Sprinter Potion, etc) and any ... Aura or Seal of ... buff skills such as Destruction Aura or Seal of Time.
- Only enemies directly next to you will take the damage from Eun's howl that sends out the specter orbs. Even slightly away from point-blank, enemies will instead start taking damage from the specter orbs's initial hits.
- Large enough enemies can naturally take damage from both the howl and a few of the orbs.
- The outside specter orbs will each deal damage individually as they spin around you, dealing damage once while moving towards the edge, once when they create a shockwave around themselves, and once before going away. Most enemies will be hit around 4 to 8 times in total by the orbs depending on their distance from you, though naturally larger enemies can take more hits.
- Only an enemy like Debrian Nasod Carrier that can fully surround the attack's radius (which in this case can also happen when it pushes you to the sides during its Gyro Ball attack) can take full damage from this skill, and even then it is likely certain specter orbs will miss their initial or disappearing hit.