Saber - Extinction
|[Special Active: Strength] |
Swing your sword and slash it forward. Hold the skill key to charge, angle can be changed with keys. (Can also be activated midair)
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Slash (Physical)||Max Hits||Max Charge Time||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||670%||10||2 Seconds||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Critical Saber - Extinction||Absorbing Saber - Extinction|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage increased to 120%|
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||MP Gain of the skill increased to 150%|
- Average assumes 6 hits of Slash.
Tips and Details
- Due to its range, only wide enough enemies will be able to take all hits from this skill. Most enemies will be hit around 6 times as it passes by.
- You can hold and aim the skill for about 2 seconds before it automatically fires.
- If not held, the skill will fire directly forward instantly.
- If dynamic camera is turned on, the camera will tilt to the sides, allowing you to see further ahead and plan where you are aiming.
- Aiming is aided by a blue arc with a red sword as the arrow, to show you the direction in which the shockwave will go.
- Aiming as far down as the skill lets you can allow it to deal more hits against tall enemies.
- You will be in Self BuffSuper ArmorSelf BuffSuper Armor while aiming, but releasing the skill will still provide you with invincibility frames.
- After firing the skill, if you were in midair, you can hold forward to move forward as Elesis performs the swinging animation, allowing you to keep momentum while running through a stage.
Saber Knight - Skills