Saber - Extinction
|Language:||English • Deutsch • português do Brasil • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength] Swing your sword and slash it forward. The angle can be changed with the keys while holding the skill key. (Can also be activated in midair)|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Sword Wind (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||670%||10||200 MP||14 Seconds|
|Critical Saber - Extinction||Absorbing Saber - Extinction|
|Attribute Effect||MP Usage||Attribute Effect|
|MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
|240 MP||MP Gain of the skill increased to 150%|
|Sword of Victory|
Tips and Details
- Due to its range, only wide enough enemies will be able to take all hits from this skill. Most enemies will be hit around 6 times as it passes by.
- You can hold and aim the skill for about 2 seconds before it automatically fires.
- If not held, the skill will fire directly forward instantly.
- If dynamic camera is turned on, the camera will tilt to the sides, allowing you to see further ahead and plan where you are aiming.
- Aiming is aided by a blue arc with a red sword as the arrow, to show you the direction in which the shockwave will go.
- Aiming as far down as the skill lets you can allow it to deal more hits against tall enemies
- You will be in Super Armor when aiming, but releasing the skill will still provide you with invincibility frames.
- After firing the skill, if you were in midair, you can hold forward to move forward as Elesis performs the swinging animation, allowing you to keep momentum while running through a stage.
|Saber Knight Skills|