Night Parade of One Hundred Souls
|Language:||English • Deutsch • 한국어 • 中文（简体）|
|[Special Active: Strength]|
[Secret Art] Activated when you activate 'Exorcism Stance 1, 2, 3, 4' one after the other.
Teleports above last enemy struck and strikes down, releasing an eruption of numerous souls.
|Little Specter||Exorcism Stance 1: Phantom Claw (>>ZX, >>^ZX or XXX~XZ)|
|Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints|
|Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave|
|Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever|
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Total MP Usage||Spirit Energy|
|Mode||Regular||Repose of Souls||Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox|
|Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints||Exorcism Stance 3:
|Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever||Repose of Souls||Spell: Spiritual Eye||Spirit Synchronous: Millennium Fox|
Tips and Details
- Due to how Energy Conversion works, as long as you hit a target, no spirit energy is required to complete this secret art. Attempting to cancel Exorcism Stance 2: Specter Restraints with no energy will still cause it to provide the 2 energy Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave needs right before it is cast, and likewise for Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave providing 4 energy when attempting to cancel into Exorcism Stance 4: Darkness Sever, leaving you with 1 energy after the art.
- This Secret Art launches opponents quite high, so it is best used on foes which are either immovable or super armored.
- Night Parade of One Hundred Souls cannot be mana broken. However, any of the stance skills can be mana broken ahead of time to avoid damage from the art.
- This Exorcism Art is a reference to Hyakki Yagyō from Japanese folklore, which tells about a parade of one hundred yōkai.
- In the original design, Asura had a Secret Art called "묘호 (妙法)". The second and the third parts of the Secret Art are the skill called 인화 (引火) and 천뢰 (天雷). And Night Parade of One Hundred Souls used to be the Secret Art of it.
- The original Secret Exorcism Art was another skill called "천라지망 (天羅地網)".