|[Special Active: Bravery] Nisha, what should we do to get them all at once? Huh? Gather them all together?|
|[Need Help, Laby?]|
Hit enemies will be frozen.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Shining Romantica : Transcendent||95|
|Mode||Grabbing Bubble (Magical)||[Need Help, Laby?]||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Grabbing Bubble (Magical)||Enemy DebuffFreezeEnemy DebuffFreeze Duration|
|PvE||376%||349%||4 Seconds||23||300 MP||22 Seconds|
|PvE||376%||349%||6 Seconds||23||240 MP||22 Seconds|
|Heavy Got You!||Useful Got You!|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||Max Hits|
|Damage increased to 144%
Cooldown increased to 120%
|26.4 Seconds||Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 67%
Tips and Details
- Enemies that are not in Super Armor will forcibly be pulled into the center of the bubble.
- When using the [Need Help, Laby?] version, enemies will be frozen at the exact height that allows Splashy Splashy to deal full damage on them, and due to skill freeze frames and that skill juggling slightly, this only relies on the enemy being frozen just long enough for you to close the distance for that skill's sweet spot.
- The [Need Help, Laby?] version is not advised to use while chain freezing since it does multiple hits that freeze individually, quickly exceeding the limit of applying Enemy DebuffFreezeEnemy DebuffFreeze debuff and making the boss immune to freezing for 30 seconds.
- It can be used as the last part of freezing chain however (for example, after throwing 2 Water Orbs assuming correct timing).
- The Useful trait, despite doing less damage, is extremely helpful in managing your MP efficiently as it restores a large amount of MP from all of its hits. The effect is naturally more apparent the more enemies there are, and it isn't rare to recover well over 150 MP when clearing rooms with it.
- The Enemy DebuffFreezeEnemy DebuffFreeze debuff will only be applied once, allowing for chain freezing.
Shining Romantica - Skills