|Language:||English • Deutsch • français • Bahasa Indonesia • polski • português do Brasil • русский • 中文（简体）|
|[Active] Dash forward and unleash a barrage of piercing slashes.|
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Slash (Physical)||Max Hits||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||192%||6||35 MP||4 Seconds|
|PvE||230%||6||35 MP||4 Seconds|
|Haste Finishing Slash||Critical Finishing Slash|
|Attribute Effect||Cooldown||Attribute Effect||MP Usage|
|Cooldown decreased to 50%||2 Seconds||MP Usage increased to 120%
Skill will ignore 50% defense (25% defense in PvP)
Tips and Details
- The skill moves forward rather quick, letting you pass through enemies to avoid attacks. You have no super armor or invincibility, however, so approaching with it outside of a combo is rather dangerous.
- The Haste trait can be helpful when using it mainly as a pass-through skill, giving it a very low cooldown even outside of Giga Drive - Limiter.
- The slashes do splash damage, but the more enemies are in the same place, the fewer slashes occur. With two enemies, each will only cause 3 slashes, but due to being near each other, they will still take 6 hits. You would need more than 6 enemies in a single location to make the skill actually do more damage than it would on a single enemy.
- The skill has no vertical range, but it will drop slightly when used off of a platform, being able to still hit enemies near the end of the skill that are lower than where you started.
- Using this skill as you get hit can cause the hits to come out and hit the enemy regardless, especially under high latency. The slashes will only visually appear on the opponent's screen, so it is hard to capitalize on when it does happen.
|Sword Taker Skills|