|[Special Active: Bravery] |
Jump into the air and slam the ground with your spear.
|Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Ground Smash (Physical)||Energy Usage||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|PvE||6395%||10||0 MP||20 Seconds|
|PvE||7035%||10||0 MP||15 Seconds|
|Gigantic Falling Dragon||Heavy Falling Dragon|
|Attribute Effect||Attribute Effect||Cooldown|
|Skill size increased to 130%||Damage increased to 144%|
Cooldown increased to 120%
Final Enhanced Skill
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- Due to being a high damage single hit, this skill can be excellent for skipping certain HP thresholds on bosses in PvE.
- As it only costs energy, this can be a cheap way of dealing quick extra damage, since most of Ara's job advancements will refill most of your energy rather quickly.
- The skill can hit slightly behind you, as well as a significant distance in front, to about 4/5ths of the distance to the edge of the screen.
- Since the skill deals damage in a cone, it will only reach about a platform above you at the very edges, and can reach up to 4 platforms above you at the center of the skill. It can also hit around half a platform below you.
- The Gigantic trait will significantly increase the skill's reach, allowing it to act as a clearing skill as well as a bossing skill.
- The trait extends the range it hits behind you to about 1/3rd of the distance to the edge of the screen, and allows it to hit enemies at the very edge of the screen in front. It also increases the maximum height of the skill to 5 platforms.
Ara - Skills