Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave
|[Special Active: Bravery] Throw your spear using shadow spirits to create an entangling force.|
Final Enhanced Skill
|Mode||Damage (Physical)||Max Hits||Spirit Energy||MP Usage||Cooldown|
|Shadoweave||Shadow Slash||Shadoweave||Shadow Slash||Use||Cancel|
|PvE||614%||1314%||12||1||-2||+4||190 MP||16 Seconds|
|PvE||614%||1314%||12||1||-2||+4||150 MP||16 Seconds|
|Useful Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave||Evil Exorcism Stance 3: Shadoweave|
|Attribute Effect||Max Hits||Attribute Effect|
|Max Hits increased
Damage decreased to 65%
|24||1||Skill will burn 3 MP per hit|
: Damage values may not be reflected in Free Training.
|Normal||Useful||Repose of Souls|
|Affected By Action Speed|
Tips and Details
- The skill will only deal full hits when used at point blank, due to the spear starting to deal damage the moment it leaves Ara's hands.
- Shadoweave will follow curves in the map, and can hit enemies up to a platform above you, but has no downward range at all.
- It also has a decent amount of reach into the fore- and background, allowing it to hit enemies in certain sections of dungeons such as Forgotten Elrian Sanctum
- Enemies hit will be forcibly pulled along with the spear into the center of the skill, including when it returns back to Ara, making it excellent for gathering enemies.
- Enemies near Ara will receive hitstun from a non-damaging hit the moment she catches her spear and the skill's skill delay ends, even if they were not hit by the Shadoweave portion of the skill at all.
- The range of the final hit is deceptively large, hitting enemies quite a bit further away than the orange/black swing visual that appears around Ara as she swings forward. This also means it can hit enemies behind her.
- It can also hit enemies a platform below her, and 2 platforms above her.
- As the hitbox of the final hit moves alongside Ara, falling off of a platform with it can catch unsuspecting enemies below you.
- Due to the lengthy delay after the skill when not cancelled, you are usually unable to catch enemies launched away by the final hit, unless they are launched away from 2 platforms above you, after which you can potentially catch with a skill like Wolf Stance 2: Wind Wedge.
- This skill is affected by the Free Training hit count error:
- By default, Shadoweave will deal 13 hits instead of 12.
- With the Useful trait, Shadoweave will deal 26 hits instead of 24.
- In the original design, Shadoweave was called 결영 (結影).
Ara - Skills